Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 41)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Letterman stunk, I must admit. I like his regular sho but keep him away from the O!

While I liked Whoopii, my favorite is actually the classic Billy Crystal.

Academy Presenter By Mandate,

What film or person was most deserving of an Oscar PRE-2005 that never got one?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Lauren Bacall! She was only nominated once! It broke my heart to see her there on Oscar Night.

American Politician Bicycling Mindlessly:
If you must eat fast food, which is your preferred chain?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Jack in the Cra-- er, Box, I guess. Because they have lots of chicken options (I don't eat beef) and their stuff isn't so horrible. I guess. Wendy's is pretty decent too, though occassionally I feel like their stuff is not fresha at all and that grosses me out.

A Pee Bee eM,
What's your comfort food?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
hamburgers

APBM, is there one food that you absolutely refuse to eat?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
ketchup

APBM:

Which Legion World member (other than yourself) would you like to see featured in a Legion story?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That's a tough one. I think I'd actually like to see what the Legion would make of Lad Boy.

All Points Bulletin Maybe:
Which Legion Worlder (other than yourself) would you like to see in a romantic relationship with which Legionnaire (LSH)?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

LAM and Gates.

Absolut Pint Banana Mixer:

If there was to be a LSH movie and you had absolute power to cast one and only one cast member, who would you chose to play who?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Kent Shakespeare - as Kent Shakespeare (with brown wig, naturally) [Wink]

Anodyne Palooka Bulbous Monstrosity:

How will you spend St. Patrick's Day?

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Reread some irish folklore over breakfast at a local pub. Listen to the Dropkick Murphys as I job hunt. Find me a great irish bar that features some good old jig music.

This is my favourite holiday, and it's going to be weird not having the gang around for it.

APBM:

What is the world coming to?

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Fashion faux pas pandemonium.

Altruistic Panamanian Bottle Manufacturer,

What fashion (mis)statement do think should be punishable by death?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sheer
Supertemp

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sheer   Email sheer         Edit/Delete Post     
Big, baggy pants, on anyone, with the crotch hanging down so wearer appears to be sporting diapers.

APBM, which is worst -
Golden, Silver, Bronze, Iron, or current (Steel?) Age?

[ March 17, 2006, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: sheer ]

From: CA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Current Age (I think Plastic Age would be more appropriate than Steel Age).

APBM,
What years are your own private era of comics greatness?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
1958-1972. No other age holds a candle IMO.

APBM,
What is your favorite Alt ID on Legion World?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

LAM. He's your greatest creation, Cobie - and that's coming from a big fan of your "Nightcrawler" alt.

APBM, is STU real, or a figment of our imaginations?

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Figment. Definitely figment.

APBM,
Eryk Davis Ester and MLLASH-- same person or just two peas in a pod.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.