Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 41)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Least I'm still moving up. Should hiit the 20's in a couple months.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
Was I really never in the top 10? I was sure there was a bit Way Back When when I made it that far (although I was never enough of a post whore to hit the Top 5 [Razz] ).

Reboot, if you check out the Legion World Top 40 Index, you can see all the positions you've held through May 2010. You are listed under your original name, Sanity or Madness?

I note that you reached No. 11 between one of the periods in which no lists were being compiled. It's possible that you reached the Top 10 during one of those gaps; unfortunately, data for those periods are lost.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Lost in SPACE!!! Cyber space that is.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
I think this is the first month that Cleome hasn't moved up at least one notch. It's the second in a row that I have, but it will be a few months before I'm caught up to FC. By then, Cleome may have overtaken me! [Smile]

Actually, cleome did not move up from April to May (she was at No. 21); prior to that, she was stuck at No. 25 in December and January and No. 31 in October and November. But, yes, she doesn't gather much dust. [Smile]

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone else wonder how Kent seems to get his post count up so effortlessly?!?!? I mean, it just seems like he does it so far under the radar that I'm surprised when he pops up number one for the month out of the blue! It's just weird! [Confused]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
I think this is the first month that Cleome hasn't moved up at least one notch. It's the second in a row that I have, but it will be a few months before I'm caught up to FC. By then, Cleome may have overtaken me! [Smile]

Actually, cleome did not move up from April to May (she was at No. 21); prior to that, she was stuck at No. 25 in December and January and No. 31 in October and November. But, yes, she doesn't gather much dust. [Smile]
I've backslid somewhat lately into my old addictions: yardwork and political boards. It's been cutting heavily into my LMB time and I'm indeed deeply embarrassed about it.

[sigh]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Well, admitting you've got an addiction is half the solution, cleome. [Wink]

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[shrug]

But is it the better or the worse half?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Addiction to yard work and political boards = bad half.

Addiction to LW = good half. [Yes]

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<sigh>

so hard to try to catch up ...

<splash>

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Take heart, Sharky. You're currently at No. 53 -- you only need about 600 posts to reach the Top 40.

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
slow and steady wins the race Sharky...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Power Boy entered the Top 50 a day or two ago.

Those who have the potential of reaching the Top 40 sometime in the near future are

43. CJ Taylor
44. Mystery Lad (has been in the Top 40 before)
46. Set
49. Sarcasm Kid
50. Power Boy

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Lately I just haven't been up to posting as much besides reviewing the latest comics I've been reading. Real life stress at work has kind of got me down so I'm spending more time with my little guys at home (baby & Pickles). I just don't have the energy to put together a coherent arguement on any sort of comic book topic, like the Legion or anything involving real analysis.

I think my cure may be a much needed MMB posting period. Something where I don't have to convince someone their corporation's bottom line won't be affected in a bad way by signing on the for deal I'm putting together.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, sounds you need a little tomfoolery and goof-off posting.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.