Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 41)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stargazer           Edit/Delete Post     
Well maybe we should just force him..(only kidding Barry)

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Vintage glamour shot of lil'rhino at 21 years of age.(1985)
 -

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Very nice, rhino...like all the pics of you I've seen. [Smile]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey everybody---I was lucky enough to get a visit this week from my great nephew, Anthony. He's my niece's 10 month old. I hadn't seen him in about 5 months, and he's a whopper! He looks like Cartman from South Park! (But cuter!)

-

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Great pics Rhino and Jack! Thanks for sharing them!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Babies are sweet, especially when they belong to someone else! [Big Grin] Nice shot, Jackie, of the both of you!

Rhino, I'm totally wanting to go to the BOW WOW WOW concert with you and your 80s hair!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Great pic, knowjack! You and your newphew are both very cute!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Thanks, ferroboy. I wish I got to see him more!
From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Knowjack,

your great nephew does look like a doll and I can see you really like to show him off. Is he your only great? I have five great nephews & nieces.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Hey Quis.
He's my only great--for a couple of months! My niece, Anthony's mom, is preggers with nephew #2--due January 15th--two weeks before Anthony's first year birthday. Arrgh! I can't believe she got pregnant again so soon (she's only 21)--hopefully she and her husband will figure out WHAT CAUSES THIS!
But, maybe once she has two boys under the age of 1, she'll get tired and let me have one of them! :-)

Elvis Lad
Espionage Squad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvis Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Elvis Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Everyone !
First off..a HUGE thank you to Mllash for helping me get my pics posted, and being so great in showing me around here. So here is a pic of me : Click for fullsize image

Forrest

[ November 11, 2004, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

From: Hollywood, Ca | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvis Lad
Espionage Squad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvis Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Elvis Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Holy Crap ! That last pic showed up huge!..I had no idea I was related to Colossal Boy ! Sorry, if it scared anyone..and oh yeah..duck!..here comes another pic of me ! Click for fullsize image

Forrest

[ November 11, 2004, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

From: Hollywood, Ca | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'll fix it, Forrest... I use the "THUMB" option to make it a better size.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

As for helping you out, MY PLEASURE, trust. Anytime! [Cool]

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Look at you, Lashie Poo, getting all Advisory with that making thumbnails stuff! You've come a long way, baby! [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.