Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board (Page 40)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Colossal Boy, I think you left the toilet seat down when you went #1 in the dark again!
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Benefit showing of Battlefield: Earth will be held tonight in the LMB lounge at 9PM PST. Admission is one credit! All proceeds go to benefit Ram Boy's Lechonan Hut in the aftermath of Graft Girl's... abrupt disappearance with the cash register.

Hip waders and earplugs available for a modest extra half-credit each.

Come one! Come all!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
After reading this Post-It, you must send SEVEN Post-Its to people you really want to annoy or SCARE!
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
"All paid-for vacations on Titan are hereby cancelled. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We are also sorry to report that no refunds are available either at this time" - The Saturn Queen Luxury Spaceliner Group.
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Anybody know which 'boot we're in?

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
The LSV just showed up .... where IS everybody.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Dear LMB,

Sorry that your W2s for 3010 had to be mailed out printed on cheap brown paper towels.

This prolonged budget shortfall has been hard on everyone. However, as compensation we've fashioned the mailing envelope out of pounded-down rice hulls. It's fully compostable, or delicious when crumbled over your favorite bean dish.

Best wishes for a prosperous 3011!

-- cleome

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry we missed the alert, these post-its were covering the Monitor screen!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
If there's anyone who can construct a magic fortune teller using a Post-It, contact me.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Is this the real life, or is it just fantasy another one of Jeckie's illusions?
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Manboob fight at Lardy's--9 sharp!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucifer07
Interstellar Man of Mystery.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer07   Email Lucifer07         Edit/Delete Post     
BYOB Bring your on Bros....

--------------------
I sought truth.. and found friendship and love, which even your lies can never take the memory of from me. (B5 to Time Trapper LSH 50)

From: Webers World | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

GLEE-watchin' tonight. Gates' room.

--------------------

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
The Entertainment Committee will be meeting tonight at 9 p.m. in the pool. Flippers optional.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Buy more Post-Its.

--------------------

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.