Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 40)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
A fairy with a bad tooth who is having an affair with an honest politician, who can't face reality that UFOS don't exist!

Autumnal Poppies Blooming Madness:

Which thread on Legion World has been the most fun?

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Honest politician, I once dated one, until his wife found out --- no scratch that. Tooth fairie, definitely the Tooth Fairie.

Which city has more influence on the daily lives of the average Nebraskan: Los Angeles (Hollywood), New York, Washington, DC?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Honest politician, I once dated one, until his wife found out --- no scratch that. Tooth fairie, definitely the Tooth Fairie.

LAM's Q: This thread and it's predecessor.

Next:

Which city has more influence on the daily life of the average Nebraskan: Los Angeles (Hollywood), New York, Washington, DC?

[ February 24, 2006, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
What an interesting question. I'd venture that Hollywood does (and I hope I haven't offended any midwesterners by that answer).

Albatross Pestering Bobby McGee,

Do you believe that we will ever be able to exceed the speed of light and thus make interstellar space travel feasible?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Unfortunately, no. I mean, I think we might manage interstellar space travel one day but I don't think we'll do it by travelling faster than the speed of light. [shrug]

A Pee Be eM,
Who was really the boss on "Who's the Boss?"?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Sort of yes. I beleive that we will discover particles/energy capable of transmitting information at greater-than-light-speed. I do not believe significantly sized pieces of matter will ever be transported at near light speed.

Interstellar space travel is occuring right now, is it not? The vehicle is the solar system.

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Unfortunately, no. I mean, I think we might manage interstellar space travel one day but I don't think we'll do it by travelling faster than the speed of light. [shrug]

A Pee Be eM,
Who was really the boss on "Who's the Boss?"?

Katherine Helmond

All Point Bulletin Messenger:

Do you expect there to be a female president of the United States during your lifetime?

[ February 24, 2006, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope so. The men don't seem to be doing a very good job of it. Just as long as it's not Condi Rice.

Aardvark Passing Bright Marigold:
What is your all-time fave TV commercial and why?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
The "I'd like to buy the world a Coke" commercial of the 70s. As a child: the appeal of world peace and fellowship as easy as sharing my then-favorite drink; now: nostalgia ofr such naivite.

Alaskan Polar Bear Meal:

If you could be a winter Olypmic athlete, which sport would you compete in?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Men's downhill skiing. (I assume this means that I'd also be good at skiing, right? Because I'm not good at it in real life.)

Antertior Probe Bemoaning Methodology

You can sing one and only one song so brilliantly that you are world-acclaimed for it. No-one has ever heard anything so perfect and everyone buys a copy. What is the song that showcases your superb talent so well?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm.. I'd have to go with a song that hasn't been written yet. But if I had to pick a known song, I think I'd go with "Over the Rainbow".

A song I really like, but it wouldn't work as my signature song, is the refrain "Dulcinea" from Man of La Mancha. When I hear it, I can sense Aldonza actually transforming into Dulcinea as she sings it.

APBM,

trains, planes, or automobiles?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

TRAINS! Most of my favorite trips have been on train... cross-Europe '91 and across Canada in '93 in particular.

APBM,

wine or beer? whic types/labels?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

I suppose "yes!" isn't the answer you're looking for.

Beer. Sam Adams for bulk consumption, a wide variety of obsure beers, generally stouts, for occasional imbibing.

You -- the real you -- are a recurring character in a comic book. Which one? How do you interact with the title character?

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Obviously, I'd be the love interest for an ongoing Zatanna series.

Artificial Pancreatic Bile Mitochondria:

who is your favorite character on Smallville, and why?

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I would have to say Lex. I think because I liked how in the early episodes there was the ambiguity about whether he was evil or not.

APBM,

What movie coming out are you looking forward to seeing? If there is none, what movie would you like to see come out?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
"Brokeback Mountain" - coz I love seeing a love story involving a controversial subject!

Ayla Pol Brek Mysa:

Who was you personal favourite presenter at the Oscars? Whoopi Goldberg or David Letterman?

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.