Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread! (Page 40)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Jillikers-- with Dis gone (I'll miss him!) I'll need to find someone else to dedicate this thread to!

I'm thinking Quislet, Esq, the sultan of the shoutbox himself!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Quislet, Esq is also a great master of word games!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
And a super lawyer... of space!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucifer Lass
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer Lass           Edit/Delete Post     
Legend has it that Quislet, Esq. gained his super-lawyer skills by signing away his soul through a contract with the devil. Once the devil granted him his super-lawyer skills, he used them to find a loophole in his contract with the devil. Apparently, he took the devil for one-third of Hell, as well.
Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
He'd have gotten half, if hell allowed gay marriage.

This confirms my theories as to why you never see Satan and Pat Robertson in the same place at the same time.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
DB is gone # sniff #

Long live Quis!!

What a guy!

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
*gulp*

A thread dedicated to me????

[Sally Fields] You like me! You really like me! [/Sally Fields] (Poor Sally. Despite all the fine work she is done, she will be most remembered for this one off-the-cuff remark)

I am sorry I wasn't in time to wish Disaster boy luck (and he looks cute - not like a nerd at all)

Thank you all! [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
No, thank you, pal, for being our Quis!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Quis is frickin' awesome! If he were running for leader, I'd drop out and manage his campaign!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Auf Wiedersehen Bri! Have fun and get in to a little trouble [Wink]

Quis, bienvenue! As inheritor of this thread you do realize that you must now be either shirtless and or pantsless at all times now right?

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
Quis, bienvenue! As inheritor of this thread you do realize that you must now be either shirtless and or pantsless at all times now right?

What do you mean that I NOW must be shirtless and/or pantless????? I thought that was the dress code for everyone at Legion World.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by LARDLAD:
Quis is frickin' awesome! If he were running for leader, I'd drop out and manage his campaign!

I don't run anywhere if I can help it. [Wink]

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Huzzah! Quislet, Esq. deserves more than a thread! He deserves a whole tapestry!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

So, do I have to keep this thread on the first page myself?

What are my duties and responsibilities in regards to this thread?

--------------------

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You're the fuel for the thread - just add some tasty, saucy bits from time to time.
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.