Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev) (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev)
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod. So like where do you want the office set up? I'm thinking like out by the pool...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
No, no, no. I insist the paramedical office be situated on the ground floor directly beneath my office!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
That's fine with me Chief.

We're going to need around 750 square feet of floor space in the office and two designated spots in the upper garage for the rapid response vehicles.

Here's a list of the equipment we'll be bringing in.

Doc One said to tell you he'll be stopping by later this week to inspect the initial set-up.

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds great, kid! I think we're gonna get along absolutely fine!

<shakes his hand, avoids giving him the death grip>

<thinks> And if you're the one who put a bullet in my head, there's gonna be hell to pay!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad With Glasses
In Transit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad With Glasses           Edit/Delete Post     
Yo, Chief, I heard you was lookin' for some new security officers.

Where does I sign up?

--------------------
"Hard times make heroes out of fools..."

From: Up On the Roof | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Blackmace! Your references are impeccable!

You're IN!

--------------------

Lad With Glasses
In Transit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad With Glasses           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, dat's great Chief. Where does I get me fancy security uniforms, and my badge. I always wanted me a badge, ya can do almost anythin' when ya gots a badge.

Oh an' one more thin' Chief. Is regular cops allowed ta use that fancy pool? Or does ya have ta be a sargent or louitenant oe somethin'?

--------------------
"Hard times make heroes out of fools..."

From: Up On the Roof | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

You're in the Elite Guard, Mace--that's far from "regular cop"! (There's a separate Redshirt pool.) So go ahead and swim your mace off!

As for badges and dress code...that'll be settled after we fill out the rest of the Guard!

--------------------

Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings LardLad!

It has been quite some time since I was on Legion World and I see there have been many changes. As you know, I’ve spent many years now since I started on my new path to spread the good will of Legion World into the surrounding planets. I’ve found this job to be quite fulfilling though I’ve always wished I could do so much more. This has only been more so in recent months as I’ve recovered from the terrible burns inflicted on me by the Dark Lard. Though my face has been healed temporarily by various magical means, I fear the effects may be permanent.

To be quite candid, thinking about my disfigurement returning as it once it did is driving me mad. I need something else to occupy my time and something of value to the great Legion World that gave me a second chance.

It is with this in mind that I request I could join your Office of Security. The former Chief, Cobalt Kid, never would allow me to join, blocking me at every chance from the Office of Security and the LMBP based on my past misdeeds. I understand his point of view though it pained me greatly. I would ask you now to consider on your own whether I am worthy. I would stand by your side in the darkest of hours and I would be ready to serve justice in every way for the good of Legion World and its citizens.

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<ahem>

Alright, Lard, I mean, Chief Taylor, I'd like to offer up my services ... just one thing ... keep Furball out of here ... or at least away from my tank ... he keeps clogging the filter ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Excellent, Sharky! You were definitely the holdover from the previous Office I wanted most to join in this new era! You have a certain...killer attitude...that I think will fit in nicely with what I have planned! (And NO WAY was I gonna accept Furball if he applied--I'm allergic to him! [Wink] )

Roy, Roy--I was hoping you would join us! This is indeed a new era for the Security Office, and I always felt Cobalt's logic was extremely flawed in keeping you out. You have shown great loyalty to me in recent times, and I never forget a friend! You are most welcome within the ranks of the Elite Guard.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Here's where we currently stand:

Chief of Security

Chief Taylor

Elite Guard

Lash Lad
Thunder Girl
Blackmace
Shark Lad
Sir Roy

We are definitely still interviewing as there are a few more spaces to fill. Once the ranks have been filled, we will be assigning more specific rankings to the members of the Elite Guard.

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{arrives and dismounts from her unicorn}

...um, hi...my name is Hot Chick. I lost my job when the Convention Center suddenly closed. I heard there were openings here.

Do you have a telepath? I'm...well, my breasts are telepathic. I'm also reasonably good in a scrape.

Er...can I get an interview?

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<jaw drops>

ubba-wubba-nubba

Uh, I mean, clearly a lady with your assets has a place among our Elite Guard! Welcome aboard!

Down, boy!

--------------------

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! How you doing Chief Lard-Butt? Is that like a banana in your pocket or are you just like glad to see her? {giggle}

I just wanted to like remind you that Gladys, Bonita, Holly Honey, and Hutch Starsky are all like available and junk for your new & kinda-sorta improved Security Office.

Oh, and I'll like kinda be around here a lot 'cuz there's like no frickin way I'm letting you or your new elite goon squad near Sam & Tony without eyes on the scene.

And like besides, I like your pool...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.