Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Inane King Kong Posts (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Inane King Kong Posts
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
don't forget that 70s stoner classic series of films, Cheech and Kong.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, that Kong bong was UNreal!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Kong forms a group of down-on-their-luck ronin to defend a village besieged by an evil warlord.

Toshiro Mifune steals the film.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Mel Brooks had the best line. "It's good to be the Kong."
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Kong and Godzilla form an uneasy alliance to recruit 5 other awesome mega-monsters of film history to help save a small town.

(Kong is in the Yul Brenner role).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Which makes Godzilla Steve McQueen.

The Charles Bronson role just has to go to Gamera.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Mothra is totally James Coburn. Awesome.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

All those other monsters did a remake of the Great Escape without Kong unfortunately. Still, it was cool to see Dracula, Frankenstein and the Wolfman play the English roles.
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

So Rodan is Robert Vaughn?

(The Meganificent Seven?)

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

So Rodan is Robert Vaughn?

(The Meganificent Seven?)

Oh wow, that is so awesome a name that someone HAS to make this movie! And we need a cut of the BILLIONS it will bring in!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I hear the next Kong movie is going for a more low budget, personal story about Kong moving to a small town where he must become friends with his new high school classmates. One problem: dancing has been outlawed.

A climb up the water tower with a beautiful co-ed in hand and a night of dancing are sure to ignite the passion!

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
For my money, the Matrix would've been completely improved if Keanu had taken the pill, woke up outside the Matrix, and discovered he was really Kong!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Fay Wray come out and play!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

The end of Sleepless in Seattle could've been far more interesting if Meg Ryan, on the Empire State Building observation deck looking for Tom Hanks, was grabbed by Kong instead.
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
The revelation about who shot JR Ewing on Dallas would have been far more interesting if it was actually King Kong holding the smouldering gun instead of Kristen.
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.