Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Getting Involved in Roleplaying on the MMB: 101 (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Getting Involved in Roleplaying on the MMB: 101
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:
Lots to answer with my characters and plotlines if they survive. Primarily:
Do Kalla and T-Wolf have a future? Is she a hero now?

I was actually wondering a few days ago if T-Wolf might not become a villian...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
quote:
Lots to answer with my characters and plotlines if they survive. Primarily:
Do Kalla and T-Wolf have a future? Is she a hero now?

I was actually wondering a few days ago if T-Wolf might not become a villian...
Well...if being with someone you love changes you...Click Here For A Spoilerwell, don't look for Kalla to be depicted wearing a halo for her sainthood any time soon. The woman likes power, and everything she's doing now with the LMB is serving that end. Though she's genuinely falling for Lon, she's got her eyes on another prize--supremacy over the Dark Oval. She's got a mountain to climb, but she's got plenty of climbin' gear! If T-Wolf's hitchin' his wagon to hers, we'll see if all that power starts looking attractive to him, as well...

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
What consequences will there be for Lardy's actions/failures as Chief? (specifically his Lard-Bot program and the shady means he used to fund them) Will Lardy face treason charges for his collusion with the Dark Oval/Kalla?
We might want to start talking about this stuff so we don't ruin eachother's plots. For my current characters, they are going to try to take the financial route out of the mess they got themselves into. Red Arrow has serious wealth and ties to the super-human community, and Question Lad does own stocks and mines (don't ask how he acquired them). The madness is driving him into Ozymandias territory.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Rocky has made his appearance and he's freezing bees!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Question Lad:
quote:
What consequences will there be for Lardy's actions/failures as Chief? (specifically his Lard-Bot program and the shady means he used to fund them) Will Lardy face treason charges for his collusion with the Dark Oval/Kalla?
We might want to start talking about this stuff so we don't ruin eachother's plots. For my current characters, they are going to try to take the financial route out of the mess they got themselves into. Red Arrow has serious wealth and ties to the super-human community, and Question Lad does own stocks and mines (don't ask how he acquired them). The madness is driving him into Ozymandias territory.
So you're suggesting they will pay off the damages caused by the Bots and pay back the citizens fined (or in Ex's case embezzled) excessively?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Rocky has made his appearance and he's freezing bees!

MORE, Rocky! MORE freeze breath!!! [Yes]

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
So you're suggesting they will pay off the damages caused by the Bots and pay back the citizens fined (or in Ex's case embezzled) excessively?[/QB]

Maybe. They will definitely negotiate with Chief Lardy, make the right amount of donations to the right organizations. Red Arrow will probably get business contracts with her Knight and Sivana relatives. Sebastian will also use this opportunity to give contracts to people in his home system. People in Nasger don't give charity freely, they expected favors back. They give tons of money to religious activities because they want to go to heaven, not out of the goodness of their hearts.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Should be interesting to see how Lardy reacts to their proposals... [Hmmm?]

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Especially since Red Arrow still has the Soul Gem, which has a set goal and has acquired the arrogant personality of Adam Warlock.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Loved the Dev sequence on Medicus Two today! Great job, Dev and Tempest!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Lardy.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
hey all,

i missed this round i think, i had to go to SF this week, and didn't get any computer time in the evenings afterall.

[Frown]

Power Boy really wanted to hand the Bee his ass too. [Wink]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Get in there and get a shot in...it's just about to wrap up...we could use the fresh mea...I mean someone new to pound on the bug.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Rumor has it the editors of this thing have purposely not finished it yet so you could join in! [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Got to love editors when they're right.
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.