Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » MMB LMB Threadkillers Guild (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: MMB LMB Threadkillers Guild
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
The thread Killers...or top ten posters Cobie?
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The thread killers are what I meant but I heartily welcome interpretations where I slander additional posters!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH classic:
TOP MMB THREADKILLERS OF 2011

[ROTFLMAO]

I note that I am not on this list. I prefer to think of myself as a threadlifegiver than a threadkiller.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Of the Top 10 posters, only three (Dev-em, Quis and myself) aren't on the Top Threadkillers List.

I can only conclude that we have some as yet unidentified superpower that compels people to reply to our posts, and thus gives life to threads.

(edited for spelling)

[ December 28, 2011, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
A Who's Who of Legion World's most vile villains!

[preens]

[Universo] [Saturn Queen] [Emerald Empress]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Of the Top 10 posters (of 2011), only three (Dev-em, Quis and myself) aren't on the Top Threadkillers List.

I can only conclude that we have some as yet unidentified superpower that compels people to reply to our posts, and thus gives life to threads.

(edited for spelling)

Okay, I'm pretty sure I've now entered the list.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
This thread cracks me up...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
...if this fact indeed comes to fruition! or Melonition... whatever...

Fruit pun.

hmm

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Did you pop out of lurker mode just to point this out? [LOL] Rest assured, that Fruitman freak has ruined fruit-related puns for me from now on! If his series lasted longer than THE HECKLER, I will PLOTZ.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Space-apple.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Fourth-Dimensional Apple?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

lotus fruit!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

THE 100th MMB PAGE THREADKILLERS

The following posters are the last posters to each thread currently found right now on the 100th page of the MMB:

legionadventureman

Faraway Lad

Kinetix

PolarBoy

Monkey-Eater Lad

Reboot

Kent Shakespeare

PolarBoy

Stealth

Monkey-Eater Lad

PolarBoy

Kent Shakespeare

legionadventureman (x3 in a row)

Stealth (x3 in a row)

PolarBoy

Yellow Kid (RIP!)

legionadventureman

Leap Year Lass

Joe-Boy (x2 in a row)

Faraway Lad

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Time to discipline these fiends!

[Robin - Tim Drake]

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
LAM killed a massive amount of threads (5 on one page)?

You HAVE to be just making this stuff up Lashie! [Big Grin]

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.