Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Today I (verb)...round two (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Today I (verb)...round two
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Getting courses and classroom ready. Got a nice email from a former student.

Had an upper GI, to look down my gullet. The doctor was also a grad student in the Math Dept., so technically, I outranked him. Isn't life funny sometimes.

Had to borrow a dollar from the kid behind me in the parking pass line; stupid people don't take credit cards.

Walleye for dinner.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
... spent a delightful afternoon with Caliente.

Lucky SOB... [sigh] [Wink]

As for moi... finally got to sleep around 4am after chatting with a new friend on FB til 2:30. Woke up at a quarter to 9.

It's gonna be a looong (hot!) day...

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
...plan to go to CBS during lunch to pick up Mice Templar Sketchbook because Pickles decided he wanted to see what a comic book tasted like. Thankfully it wasn't a Silver Age comic he did that took. I've learned my lesson.

Also not looking forward to this heat tomorrow when I have to go to NYC and take a reinsurer to lunch.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
... booked my train trip to Seattle and flight home. Now just have to get a room for 2 nights.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
...crushed a box of soymilk in a fit of pique.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Laughed out loud, when i read Miners "Giffen 3 Karate kid 0"

Thanks Miner that made my day.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
returned to LegionWorld

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
...came to the sad conclusion that the $20 plant I purchased looks no better than all the stuff that just self-seeds for free every year.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
...need to get a webcam. My new chatfriend has one built into her laptop, lucky gal... [sigh]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mattropolis:
returned to LegionWorld

Hooray!

[Band]

--------------------

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
...spent the day trying to figure out Painter.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
...slogged along with writing a new fic chapter, despite knowing that my Thursday deadline is shot.

[shrug]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Toted about 150 text books and a whole classroom full of "stuff" from my old classroom on the second floor to my new on the first.

Old Classroom: small, tight fit, hot and ugly torquosish paint. I cannot decorate, I've no idea. The walls were plain.

New Classroom: Looks like an old shop or home-ec room about FOUR TIMEs the size of the old, with pink paint. It will be four times the ugly.

I need to hire a classroom decorator.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
...am driving to Yarmouth to pick up my surprise present, which isn't a surprise, and is really something Mr. Cramer has always wanted, and since he's out of cash, I'm paying for it, but it's the thought that counts and it's better than a chainsaw.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...wondered what FC's 'surprise' was. :hmm:

(I mean, what in the world could possibly be better than a chainsaw?!?! [Big Grin] )

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.