Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
<all of the panels of the vaulted ceiling light up, displaying scenes of carnage all around Legion World, as eleven of the locations where Phineas had installed his regressive chronometers now act as epicenters for the chronal regression. Legion World truly is dying>

Yes! YES!!! Expand across the globe!!!

Unite as one and wipe this accursed world from history!!!

<notices Varalent's Variable Villa, untouched>

Wait a moment... I thought that was on Marzal, now? Is it not...?

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<as he continually pounds on Phineas' shield, a few microfractures begin to form...unbeknownst to Phineas>
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
we're in the ... what is this place, anyway?

Gosh, it's that observatory I accidentally burrowed into on my way to the library with the really angry guy!

<turns and looks back into the tunnel>

Say, aren't you guys coming too?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

<approaches the celestial mechanism and finds the wire that represents the Variable Villa. He traces it... to no avail>

No... this isn't right... there is no connection to Marzal...why...

WHY IN THE NAME OF PHINEAS B. FUDDLE DID HE GO TO MARZAL???!!!

<he finds the wire that represents the island of Marzal. He traces it and finds that it continually thins, before disappearing altogether>

This place doesn't even exist in this dimension!!!

<looks up at the vaulted ceiling again and sees the DARK LARD continuing to pound>

I... I think I've made a miscalculation here...

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<climbs through>

CHARGE HIM, LMBers!!!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
<Comes out of the tunnel projecting a green energy shield in front of the swan boats...>

Ring scan the area report all sentient life forms... Other than our party...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
<Levitates out of the lead boat.>

SURRENDER, FUDDLE, OR BE DESTROYED!

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

<phineas spins around>

How...?

<reactively, without thinking, he spins halfway to the right and projects a chronal cone around the celestial mechanism. No matter what happens... it must be protected>

<he then turns to face the underground assault>

Surrender? Oh my dear... I should think not...

<grins evilly and steps forward>

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
(Whoa! Remind me not to get Pagan Lass angry. Golly! This is exciting! That celestial mechanism sure is something. I wonder what it looks like from the inside.)

<starts to burrow towards the mechanism just before Fuddle throws up the chronal cone>

(That was close! Now let me see what this thing is made of. <snicker> Wouldn't it be funny if it was made of tubers?)

[ March 30, 2009, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Naked Mole Rat Lad ]

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Eat some Lard Force, Fuddle!!

<fires energy blast at Phineas>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Crocodiles!

A pair of 30 foot long crocs appear, one on each side of Fuddle. They lunge for him simultaneously, jaws agape!

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Phineas leaps into the air and lets the Lard Force hit Pagan Lass's conjured crocodiles.

You don't even begin to understand what is happening, do you?

LOOK!!!

<he points toward the vaulted ceiling>

Even as you come to my home to threaten me, your own world is dying.

You're too late!!!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Mary, stay safe and out of Phineas' line of sight. I've got some superheroing to do...

<flies into the sky, magnetically ripping apart anything he possibly can and hurling at Phineas. Cobalt's goal is to create pure chaos and destruction at first>

So a personal attack on me through someone I love? That deserves a real ass-kicking though.

<flies at top speed from Phineas behind. After all, Cobalt Kid fights dirty>

Here you go Phinny!

<punches him right in the back of the head with full magnetic force so it feels like super-strength>

<though it is effective, Phineas's protective chronal energies knock Cobalt backwards with a jolt>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

C'MON, YK and Stoopid Cat--you've gotta make us some time in the past...

--------------------

Phineas B. Fuddle

Ugggghhhh!!!

<falls to the floor from Cobalt's blow>

Ah... General Cobaltus! Haven't I done enough to you yet?

<eyes Mary Hatch>

Apparently not...

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.