Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » ROLL CALL: LMBers head count! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: ROLL CALL: LMBers head count!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<to Ranger>

Look, "Bart"...you need to cut out this "mass murderer" crap! The cases against me for Mordra, Hrykos and Mordru are all dead legal issues! I've been exonerated of ALL charges! Those cases are all CLOSED and cannot be reopened!

As for Clive...yes, I did kill him. And Cobalt killed me over a year ago. But he and I now know that we were being controlled by Phineas when we committed those acts! We bear NO responsibility! And after we hand Phineas' ass to him, we'll have him TELL you!

Now--we've got a friggin' EVIL BASTARD to take down, and I'm now the LMB's leader! Now, LET'S GET TO WORK!!!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Looks like I'm pretty late to this party, though...

Of course not. It's never too late when the beer's still cold.

Ranger - of course the Security Office doesn't have any files on this, The Phineas Incident happened several years BEFORE LegionWorld even existed. In fact there are only a few of us hard-to-reboot types that even remember it, but I can tell you it was real. I don't know anything but what the archives say about Dark Stu but if B.Fuddle is loose as himself we have real problems.

In fact - and this goes for everybody - be alert for things that are outside continuity, items, objects, people, anything that doesn't belong in this time or this universe. Report 'em they may be important clues. Fuddle's machinations could mean that anybody, anyplace, anything could be altered in ways we don't even recognize so speak out if something's funny.

[ March 22, 2009, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Yellow Kid ]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<as others argue, Cobalt reflects on what Gladys said to him>

She is right...now that we've got some time during this gathering, its long overdue that I heal the other Security Officers. I regret they were injured, but I specifically told them all when I hired them that they would be called upon to make great sacrifices for the security of Legion World.

<sees Lardy arguing with Space Ranger, Jailbait Lass staring daggers at Space Tart>

Maybe its a good time to get this accomplished...

<flies off suddenly at top speed to Medicus Two without an explanation to anyone of where he's going>

*Flies off to Medicus Two*

[ March 23, 2009, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
<watches Cobie fly off>

Hm...Cobie's left and without a word. Something tells me this could be important. And I want to talk to him before Space Tart does...or Crujectra...

<flies off but towards the Security Office>

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
<to Ranger>
Look, "Bart"...you need to cut out this "mass murderer" crap! The cases against me for Mordra, Hrykos and Mordru are all dead legal issues! I've been exonerated of ALL charges! Those cases are all CLOSED and cannot be reopened!

Isn't that just lucky for you that those cases are dead legal issues. How many people died in the war you pretty much highhandedly started?

quote:
<to Ranger>
As for Clive...yes, I did kill him. And Cobalt killed me over a year ago. But he and I now know that we were being controlled by Phineas when we committed those acts! We bear NO responsibility! And after we hand Phineas' ass to him, we'll have him TELL you!

You seem to be pretty much alive to me... In fact you've got at least two lives that I know of... How many "Lard Lad's" are there anyway?

And I'm going to need a bit more than I'm innocent and Phineas B Fuddle is guilty because Cobie and I said so... Show me some hard PROOF of his guilt!

quote:
<to Ranger>
Now--we've got a friggin' EVIL BASTARD to take down, and I'm now the LMB's leader! Now, LET'S GET TO WORK!!!

You might be the LMBP's Leader but the Security Office is completely independent. Cobalt and I set it up that way knowing that someday the LMBP might make a huge mistake in who they elect leader...

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Now don't let your glass jaw get your hummingbird ass into a situation it can't handle!)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

*An exhausted but eager Cobalt Kid returns from a secret mission*

More and more LMBers are arriving...good. We need to be united now. No Security Office, no RMB, just one united LMB.

<smacks Poverty Lad on the back>

Even the crazy's are coming out, eh?

<keeps walking and joins Lardy>

I've been getting updates on whats been going on here, Lardy. Don't worry too much about what the Ranger is saying. We'll have all the proof we need--once we find Exnihil. Whatever he's going through, everything he knows--it'll exonerate you for all the crimes you're accused of. So long as Ex is okay...so lets hope for Mort's sake that he is.

The one real crime committed was me freeing you from the Security Office. But as longtime Chief of Security, the tough judgement calls have always been mine to make.

<looks to see whose listening in; then, comfortable with those that are, speaks more quietly to Lardy>

I've found something of grave importance old friend. You're not going to believe this...but Exnihil has been leaving me clues all over Legion World for weeks--maybe even months! I know how weird that sounds, so hold on before you respond. I believe he's traveling backwards through time.

He left me information--which I've now destroyed. But now before I memorized what he said. I think he's given me the secrets to what Phineas B. Fuddle has planned!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Crap on a stick! Uh...<quiets his voice down>...so I take it you're reluctant to share it with everyone yet? Is it because roll call isn't complete...or is there someone here you don't trust?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
Yep.
Brobdignagion Bob and his cohort of colorful hench-persons extraordonaire, standing by and ready to stomp boo-tay.

Now, if the Clubhouse is ok for this little(?) gathering I can have the Red Chef send over something to gnosh on. Super-heroing is hungry work.

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<aside to Lardy>

That's exactly it Lardy. Ex left me two things. But most important is that it appears there is still one LMBer in Phineas' employ. But who? I thought we had cleared us all out by now--with Ex being controlled by Traveler, and Gary Concord having made the ultimate sacrifice for our side, and even Tomahawk's apparent demise, it would seem that was every suspect.

Unless...

<eyes Lard Lad Prime>

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

...yeah. <looks at Prime, as well>

I must say, though, I'm flattered that you haven't been thrown by his appearance as many of the others have! Only you and Rocky have remained unswerving. But...<hushes voice even more>...how can you be so sure he's the fake and I'm not? Even I've had my doubts! There's so much about my resurrection I don't understand, Des--and he does bear the scars I had when I died...and inexplicably came back without!

Can I...can we...trust me? What if I'm a sleeper or something?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

You're not, Lardy. Don't ask me how I know, I just know. Its 10 years of instinct. From being an LMBer, from being Chief of Security and from being your friend.

Having you around like old times...well, its keeping me upbeat. Because times are tough right now. We've been suspicious of each other, divided and on the defensive for months. Some of us have been sent elsewhere and possibly died. And you and I are in major trouble with the law. Not to mention my personal life has taken a turn for the worse the likes of which haven't been seen in years. But I can feel the tide turning...it happened when Concord showed he was heroic after all. That changed things...its shifting back in our favor, even though I fear the worst is yet to come.

You're you--and that gives me trust that we'll make it through this. Otherwise who knows what I'd be doing right now (and what the consequences would be...)

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I hope I find out what the deal was that brought me back from the dead, Des. It's the not-knowing that's feeding all this self-doubt I'm having. I think Dru had something to do with it...but there's more to it, I'm sure.

Well, pal, you're faith is good enough for me! (I can't begin to describe how awesome that feels!)

So...<looks around>...what do we do next? And do you have any idea who this other Lardy is?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I don't have the faintest clue. Everything tells me I should know, but I've just been so focused on solving this Phineas dilemna...

I've literally been fighting against him for over a year, whether I realized who he was or not. I'm so glad its almost all coming to an end. Retiring from the Security Office, leaving the LMB...it was all a public front while I figured it out. Good ol' Mayavale gave me that advice.

But that is why I'm reluctant to reveal Phineas plans just yet. Though perhaps the time for secrets is over. We need to be ready to move, and soon...

Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<stands with Lard Lad Prime>

You seem unusually quiet, Lard Lad. I can tell thou art anxious, but we must wait until the forces have gathered. Yellow Kid is doing a good job, and tis best we await Space Ranger's return.

Notice the return of Lash Lad and Caliente, two much beloved and strong members of the LMB. They shall be extremely useful in the upcoming struggles.

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<rubs brige of nose>

That's odd...I just had the oddest feeling. As if someone just... stepped over my grave or something. Weird, eh?

Anyway, as I said, things are rough, but hey, are personal lives seem to be on the upswing these days, and I can't remember the last time that happened for us both at the same time!

So about Phineas plans, Lardy...

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.