Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Lets make this thread hit 2,000 posts--with a real time roleplay storyline! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Lets make this thread hit 2,000 posts--with a real time roleplay storyline!
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
The explosion at STU's mansion turned out to be nothing more than the simultaneous popping of 144 champagne corks to celebrate the arrival of STU's smart new sectional seating arrangement in natural heathered velvet for the informal drawing room. Yet ... there, smack in the middle of the chaise, was...
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
a testicle ...

"Eeeeew!" shrieked STU, "Who invited that?"

"Don't worry," comforted Lard Lad, "I know what to do with it."

"NOT SO FAST!" a voice bellowed.

The stunned LMBers turned in the direction of the bellowing. It was none other than ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Nads-Kicker Lass!

"That nad is mine. As mistress of all that pertains to nads-related injuries, I claim dominion over that property. What do you have to say to that?"

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
"Bite me!", sneered Lard Lass tucking the testicle back into its proper place, and with a might roar he soared out the bay window into the night, leaving behind ...
Stu
Time Trapper

A stunned group of LWers, who were wondering why and how Lard Lad had become Lard Lass, and furthermore why this hermaphrodite was now fleeing the scene!

"The answer to that, my friends..."

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

[stepping out of continuity - I didn't even realize I had typed Lard Lass. I'm thinking some masked guy altered my post. Whatever, I can't stop laughing]
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"is blowing in the wind."

"Speaking of breaking wind, something smells pretty awful actually ... I think someone might have died in the cork popping," exclaimed Semi.

"You're right," shrieked Stu, "One of our dear friends is dead! Long live ... "

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

"Cobalt Kid! Or, to be more precise, one of the myriad Cobalt Kid imposters -- yet another Durlan spy."

Everyone clustered around the body, which by now had reverted to its natural form.

"Which poses this interesting question," said Exnihil. "Where did 'Cobaltus Primus Augustus' go?"

SharkLad
Advisor

"Yeah, where the hell did he go?"

"He's in the closet."

"Are you sure?"

"Check for yourself."

"Okay, don't mind if I ... HOLY SPROCK!"

--------------------

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
What?!? Did someone mention something about a closeted man in a gladiator costume?
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.