Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Legion of Former Deputies (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Legion of Former Deputies
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
A lawsuit may just be the very thing. If any lawyer in the cosmos can do this, it's, Quislet, Esq., Super Lawyer...of Space!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Now that the Legion of Former Deputies has had a featured role in Lardy's latest OneVision, Smoke and Mirrors, thus cementing us into LMB lore, I think it's time for a party. Fortunately, the comely waitstaff I engaged for the election last autumn have remained on my payroll at the Rookery for just such an occasion. Zach, Daniel, Nick, Gwendolyn, Marianne, please see to everyone's needs. Thank you.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the plug, Rocky! [Smile]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I like that the last deputy to serve is the current Chairman of this committe. I also like that I'm the most senior member of this Legion of former deputies (well, I guess me and Shady), but that's neither here nor there [Big Grin]

Let's party!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I like that the last deputy to serve is the current Chairman of this committe. I also like that I'm the most senior member of this Legion of former deputies (well, I guess me and Shady), but that's neither here nor there [Big Grin]

Let's party!

Yeah, yeah...I'm brilliant! Now, read the damn story already! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah! And then read mine... it's been posted for like hours! [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

The Legion of Former Deputy Leaders Active Roster
Rockhopper Lad (current chair)
Cobalt Kid
Shadowlight in Candleplay Lass
Lard Lard
Crusader
Dev-Em
Beagle Boy
Faraway Lad
Poverty Lad
Eryk Davis Ester
He Who Wanders
Spellbinder
Stoopid Cat*
Reboot
The Boy with Ultra Powers
Kent Shakespeare
Dedman – next to be chair at the expiration of his term

*Status questionable (status as regards to active, not membership)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Whatever happend with Mercury?
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

My fellow Former Deputies, it has come to my attention that the Celine Dion of Earth-22 is now touring. Clearly this must be stopped and she must be put on ice as was her counterpart from our universe. If I could get two volunteers to again go undercover as backing singers. I need a bass (or alto) and a baritone (or mezzo) to go with my tenor. Don't worry if you have limited singing ability. It's Celine Dion. Who'll notice?

Thanks!

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd advise against employing the same tactics.

She may have allies, and may have been briefed on the fate of her counterpart.

...and... there could be a reason we haven't seen Gary Concord around lately...

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Hmm. A very good point.

I'm open to suggestions.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
we need someone with sonic-dampening powers, who can negate her powers and alllow the rest of us to apprehend her. Do we have anyone like that on the roster?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[Stealth]
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

All right! Let's get Stealth!

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm on it.

I should have some backup, though. Do we have a Legion World Espionage Squad? And do they have good-quality earplugs?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.