Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The All Lets Get Blacula to visit the MMB more often thread! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The All Lets Get Blacula to visit the MMB more often thread!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by future king:
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Besides the natural beauty, Australia also has some rocking theme parks!

Can't wait to go back and explore the rest of that lovely country.

If all goes well we are heading back to Melbourne next April for my cousin's wedding.

We are trying to build in a stopover in Sydney for a few days before that too!
Should be awesome. Can't wait!!! [Smile]

Wow, FK, you totally should go. And you should bring me along! I'll cook, I'll clean, I'll drive, and I'll carry all your luggage.

I draw the line at doing laundry, though.

Blacula's over in Spaceopoly! I bet you're all jealous now that you don't post there, huh? [Wink]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks cleome45! I would have waved back earlier but I just saw this thread in the Last Posts box and I don't remember coming into this forum for you to have spotted me. Maybe I clicked on this link by mistake earlier on the way to Spaceopoly? That's my new hangout du jour. [Smile]
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Blacula, GREAT to see you back on here bud! [Big Grin]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
Thanks cleome45! I would have waved back earlier but I just saw this thread in the Last Posts box and I don't remember coming into this forum for you to have spotted me. Maybe I clicked on this link by mistake earlier on the way to Spaceopoly? That's my new hangout du jour. [Smile]

Not by bread alone, Dear Sir. Not by bread alone... [Wink]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.