Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobie's - Midnight Exclusive Lounge (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Cobie's - Midnight Exclusive Lounge
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
It's good to see that business is still good. This was always among my favorite's of Cobie's real estate holdings.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
CJ Taylor and Space Ranger!

CJ Taylor is to glamor and intrigue on Legion World what MLLASH is to Funyuns and WHIRL! And though Space Ranger has only been a private dick for a little while, already he's got that air of...Noir!

This place is totally amazing!

<a Captain Marvel Jr Robot supplies Ram Boy with another excellent beverage right on cue>

Glad you're enjoying yourself, fearless leader. You'll see several of the LMB make their way through here, and usually in company they do not want the public to know about. This is where CJ Taylor met that Robert Kirkman lookalike.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
CJ Taylor and Space Ranger!

CJ Taylor is to glamor and intrigue on Legion World what MLLASH is to Funyuns and WHIRL! And though Space Ranger has only been a private dick for a little while, already he's got that air of...Noir!

This place is totally amazing!

now you got me thinking is Space Ranger better as a private Dick or a public Dick, [Hmmm?]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[LOL]

When Faraway Lad shows up, we break out the good stuff. [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
“I say Cobalt, Princess, so pleased to see you guys again. I like the way you have updated the decor Cobalt”.

Starts to whisper to Cobalt

“I think I have sorted out that little “incident” with the President of Dervonia’s Daughter and the box of melted marshmallows but please be a bit more careful in the future, they wanted me to marry the high priestess, and it took a fair bit of persuasion to get me out of that”

Calls to the bar tender,

“I’ll have TWO pints of IPA my friend, that last planet we visited was so dry and so hot I could scramble an egg on the Back of GiGi’s armour plating”

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well, old friend, its not my fault, I said I wanted 'some more' and she thought I said 'smores'. [Big Grin]

It sounds like your next diplomatic mission should be somewhere nicer. I know Crujeckie and I were thinking the denizens of Summerworld could use some Legion World goodwill. And Ventura's Governer could always use a visit.

<motions for another two IPAs>

I guess that description of the last planet you visited is drying up my throat a bit too... [Wink]

Faraway Lad

Oh no, Last time you sent me to Ventura I hiccuped and my Faraway powers kicked in just as the Govenor was about to win big on the roulette wheel, We never did find out just how far that little white ball went did we. I dont know why he got so worked up, it was only 30,000 credits. Well that and his clothes.

Two more IPA's my man. Then Cobalt I want you to share a Hendricks gin with me before I'm off to bed.

--------------------
Faithfull

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<2 hours later, Cobalt empties the third bottle of Hendricks gin>

Well the place is hopping--evidently when you come around Far, Legion World knows I loosen up and chances of gettin' in increase ten-fold!

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Let's see if I can get the attention of one of the Hostesses without waiving a 20 credit note.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Never know till I try...)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gruertis Nyebif
Cigar Connoisseur

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gruertis Nyebif   Email Gruertis Nyebif         Edit/Delete Post     
*looks around, smoking cigar*

Just what I need! I open an establishment on Legion World that no one seems to want to go to, and this this infamous cad open up a joint where everyone flocks to--and it has gambling too!

Bah!

Might as well see the cigar selection though...

--------------------
Be sure to grab a fast lunch at your local NIFTY BURGERS, the celebrated Venturan franchise!

Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Sniff... Tobacco Smoke? Out here?

(The smoking room has special filters installed to make the cigars safe.)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gruertis Nyebif
Cigar Connoisseur

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gruertis Nyebif   Email Gruertis Nyebif         Edit/Delete Post     
<enters for a second time in one night>

Much better! One of you redshirt boys go grab me a drink and you, the pretty one, you stick by me and laugh at my jokes. We'll draw out this assailant sooner or later but only by letting our guards down and doing as much gambling and drinking as possible.

I want to meet this Cobalt Kid character again and size him up! See if he's really a competitor or if he's just a bored socialite looking to get his rocks off. If it's the latter, I could always use a business partner.

--------------------
Be sure to grab a fast lunch at your local NIFTY BURGERS, the celebrated Venturan franchise!

Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frenk
Left Head

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frenk           Edit/Delete Post     
*cleaning glass with towel*

What can I get you to drink? I'm the bartender here--don't mind my other head, he's just here for stupid commentary!

Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dyvud
Right Head

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dyvud           Edit/Delete Post     
Bah! Don't listen to this bozo! All he does is clean glasses with towels! I'm the one who pours the drinks!
Frenk
Left Head

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frenk           Edit/Delete Post     
See! I told you he was an idiot!
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.