Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Tamper's Secure Undisclosed Location (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Tamper's Secure Undisclosed Location
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie dear, when are you ever going to learn to check out the place before you make yourself at home.

<<An emerald green radiance eminates from the Eye of Ekron and suffuses the Secure Undisclosed Location. Suddenly all the booby traps noted by Invisible Brainiac during his reconnisance mission disappear in puffs of green smoke.>>

There, now we can get comfortable. What's on the TV? Ooohh! Is that chocolate over there? Connie, come sit up here on this silk covered divan next to me, I'll bet it will be very comfy for you while I scratch your ears and chin. Here, I'll set your bowl of cream right next to you. I'm sure Tamper won't mind if you spill just a little.

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Empress, can I get you something while I'm in the kitchen? He's got all kinds of stuff here...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
*Gasp*

Stay clear of the peanut butter, Cobie!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Er, not that I don't trust the Empress and her powers, or anything, but being covered in peanut butter was just a tad too horrible an experience for me to want it to happen again.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Arriving from Faraway, FL notices a large portion of peanut butter.

"yum yum that will just do for a late night snack"

Leaving a dozen or so bottles of Pov's pint for Cobalt then taking the peanut butter Faraway goes faraway.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Returns from convention hall. Really fellas I don't see what so interesting on the one channel of Evil Genius TV we get out here. It's economic development strategy night on that station. If I'd known you guys liked Michael Porter so much I'd a bought a set of his books for you guys.

<Grabs mysterious ray from locker. Returns to convention by teleportation>

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Incidentally, what with all the talk about peanut butter, I would just like to take a second to plug the new Jif low-carb! It really is super-scrumptious!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<returns from convention

walks around the guys who've been put to sleep by the Porter marathon on TV.

//success is often dictated not by//

mercifully switches to the Abin Quank tracking channel. Prepares the Britishizer for its next target>

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
<<Open's one eye, and while Tamper's back is turn, converts the Britishizer into a bizarro Britishizer. Instead of affecting the person targeted, it affects the one using it and Americanizes them if they are Britishized already.>>

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

That darned eye, converting the Britishizer to the Bizarro Britishizer, good thing magic doesn't work at the Secure undisclosed location.

It wouldn't be very secure otherwise would it now, Compy. Compy register the title of Physicus Maximus and the related mumbo jumbo at the repository of knowledge. I need to get more Scotch.

Tamper Lad

Compy: beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

.... emergency declared...
.... initiating recovery,
.... Tamper Lad recovered.

Thanks Compy looks like I'll have to give up my quest to transform Abin into a serving of mushy peas. Cali's not gonna be pleased when I tell her.

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
Cali's not gonna be pleased when I tell her.

I won't be pleased about what? Oh no... don't tell me... you want children, don't you? Evil minions to carry out your dastardly plans.

Well, I'll say it again. I support said plans but NO PREGNANCIES!!!!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Oh no babies, hon. Just that Pagan Lass destroyed my Britishizer ray before I could turn Abin into a serving of Mushy peas.

But I got Space Ranger on page 27 of the constitution thread.

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Ahh. Well, truthfully, I think Abin's okay. Really. And I think Pagan Lass will eat you if you try to hurt him so maybe we'll just... not.

Saw Ranger finally!! Yay. [Big Grin] I'm so proud. [smooch]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
If i may be of any help to you both in your time of need, please, let me know...
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.