Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I think that if we do live again, the slate is wiped clean and we have to learn everything all over again. That doesn't really answer your question, I know. But to answer it, I'd have to know what the alternative is. If it's non-existence, I'd live again, regardless of what I know now; if it's an afterlife that looks like 30th century Metropolis, and I have super-powers, then probably not. [Smile]

Allstar pre-teen battle marmoset, if you were a trial lawyer, what famous trial in history would you like to try and which party would you represent?

[ December 10, 2004, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
I think the red one was, wasn't it?

If I could live my life over again, knowing what I know... Sure, I'd do it. I've had a good life and even if I hadn't, I'd like to think that another shot would make it better.

Almighty ProverB Maker:

What's the best limerick you know?

[ December 10, 2004, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: minesurfer ]

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like Semi got me this time. There goes my post count again. [Smile]

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
The Julius and Ethel Rosenberg case starring Brainy for the Defense! Seriously, I could've got them acquitted, knowing what we all know now.

Anti-Personnel Bomblet Mine, do you ever root for the bad guy in a movie or on TV?

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Of course I do, Darth Vader is a perfect example of that. Otherwise, there are movies where the heroes are so stupid you wnt th villains to win.

Prosthetic Bottom Man, have you ever been to a gay bar?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, its the only bar in town that plays ok music

Purple Bikini Monster - ever been to a goth bar?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I have with friends, in London a few years ago... that was an odd experience.

Pumpkin Binge Male, have you ever been in a Turkish bath?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
No, but I have been to a Thai massage parlor.
[Styx]

Perverted Bondage Master, what was your best experience in a foreign country?

--------------------

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

How did you guess I would answer? [Big Grin]

Hmmm that's a tough one....

In the USA, it would have to be Portland, Oregon, because that's the fridnliest and most laid back place I've ever been to in the USA. And I was so suprised that people I had met once only actually invited me to a BBQ the following year.

In Scotland, it has to be a New Year's eve spent in the snow in a farm near Aberdeen... And of course, my stay in Ireland was so great. Met so many lovely people who were warm.

I remember going to a pub in a very small village in Connemara. A few customers were ther,e looking at me strangely. I ordered a pint of Guinness and ten minutes later, everyone was chatting and all. The next morning, ALL the village knew me LOL

Pragmatic Beotian Milkman, same question as I'd love to hear an American's opinion on the subject [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Brainiac 5

Glad you asked. I've never been to Europe, so I have to say it was in Perth, Australia. I was an 18 year-old Marine on a tour and I met this wonderful girl who lived there. She took me to all the hot night spots, and we went to the Perth zoo. The whole 3 days was completely platonic, but I had a blast.

Paper Boat Maker, what is the one thing you wish you could do differently in your life?

--------------------

Pariscub
Deputy

Being with my father when he died, telling him one last time I loved him and being able to attend his funeral. I was living in Seattle when he died and I couldn't come back in time for that. That's probably the only thing that comes to mind.

Proactive Brotherly mover, same question because it's a good one.

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Probably most of it. Not got fat not cared what people think and a bunch of other stuff

Animal prostetic bumhole mask If you had to live a famouse persons life whoes would it be?

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
That's a hard question because we think of the hilights of a person's life and tend to ignore the rest. The hilights are usually only a small part. Okay, assuming he wasn't a secret serial killer or a Republican, I think it would have been cool to be Neil Armstrong. Training during the early days of space flight and being the first man to step foot on an extra-terestrial surface are pretty major accomplishments.

Porcupine Bomb Maker, same question.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd rather be rich than famous/in the public eye [Smile]

Programmable Bovine Matter, if you could do anything (possible or not) for one day, what would you do?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd want to have the Flash's power. Then I could clean up my apartment, tour the world, have lunch & dinner on a tropical beach, and probably do a good deed or two.

APBM, are you a cat person or a dog person?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.