Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Hruns Hall of Vallhalla (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Hruns Hall of Vallhalla
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Phew. Good thing the Villa's pool is still empty.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun, returns to his halls, battered and bloody from his battle.

He moves over to an alcove and steps in. A warm golden glow washes over him and he steps out fresh, and with a new harder, longer and even more shiny helmet. A new set of chain mail armour, with greives, and a new shield, and Hrun is ready to start out again.

Taking a small amulet from a trunk Hrun sets out on his hunt once more.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I think I better turn invisible before I go in. Wow what a big hall. All the better to hold that huge mound of cat poo.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Using powers granted to them by the green folk Hruns guards can see the invisible man. They watch for a few moments, amused as Semi thinks he is unseen.

After a while they decide to act.

Detaching themselves from the ceiling beams where they had blended in with the intricately carved horses, lions and other, more fantastical, creatures they start to slowly creep down the fluted columns.

Half way down the Griffins leap. As two fly overhead a third pounces on Semi. Quickly overpowering him the Griffin roars defiance into the heroes face.

"Phew! do you need some breath freshener" says a winded Semi.

Acting with an intelligence belied by their monstrous appearance the Griffins somehow manage to tie semi in a large chain. Then they fly up to a hight of about 10 feet and drop him, PLOP, into the large pile of cat poo he has just brought in.

After that they fly him back to Shakes and drop the now very ripe smelling semi into the pool.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**ROAR**

The TIGER GOD AVATAR leaps out of a tesseract directly in front of Hrun.

"Looking for a little pussy, Hrunbf?"

The shock on Hrun's ugly mug is evident but his warrior instincts quickly take over and the battle begins.

Elfwine whirls and cuts... the TIGER GOD AVATAR's claws slash... within seconds both combatants are a bloody mess but neither backs down in the slightest.

The battle quickly takes a toll on the barbarian's sanctum. The rough hewn furniture of the hall is smashed beyond repair, it's wall hangings are shredded, casks of mead are smashed, and the fire pit is demolished...

The fire rages around the two combatants but neither notices - both are in the clutches of their private berserker rages.

Slowly and at great cost the battle turns in favor of the TIGER GOD AVATAR and Hrun is forced to retreat. Behind the sole remaining undamaged wall hanging is a tunnel. Hrun bolts thru it and triggers a dead fall that blocks the entrance.

**ROAR**

The TIGER GOD AVATAR's rage is unabated, he demolishes what is left of Hrun's hall then leaps into a tesseract - leaving the now raging fire to finish the destruction.

"NOW I'M HUNTING YOU, HRUNBF! MAYBE I'LL TURN YOU INTO A BARBARIAN SKIN POUCH FOR A PUSSY TO KEEP THINGS IN!!!"

**ROAR**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
HRUN!!!

Cowardly cat torturer, get your bullying ass here now or I'm going to play this tape of my 13 year olds first lessons! Trust me, you big cowardly cat torturer, it's worse than you could ever imagine!

<with that B reaches into a private tesseract -wotever they are [Big Grin] - and produces a monster sound system with two humungous speakers and proceeds to play a tape of some of the most abortive attempts at brass music ever heard on Legion World. For miles around dogs start howling - those that haven't fled! Birds break into random flight, trying desperately to escape the deafening noise, and EARS start to bleed!!!>

<Even above this hell spawned din Harbingers challenge rings out>

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Roar**

The Sound and the Fury... [LOL]

**Roar**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Using the powers of my sister, Semi Transatlantic Filly (who can appear simultaneously in two places at once), I split so that one of me remains behind at the Hall. Still invisible, the guards do not realize that I am still there. As they turn their backs, I kick each one into the pile of poop. I then rejoin my other self for a refreshing swim in SHAKES pool.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
HRUN!!

By not showing your cowardly craven cat torturing self for the last 12 hours after being challenged in your own halls, under the Barbarians Act, subsection 4, paragraph 13 (iii) you are now my serf, all your booty, slaves and possessions are technically mine and you have to wear this bright pink choker and refer to me as "most exalted Misstress and sole reason for my existence".

Get on your knees Hrun before the entire population of Legion World and admit you are nothing more than a big cowardly blouse. Your Misstress commands it!

<B stands with her trademarked hands on hips, chin held defiantly in the air waiting for he cowardly cattorturer to respond>

[ August 14, 2004, 02:45 AM: Message edited by: Harbinger ]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Hrun saunters into the Hall.

"nice music" he says and taps his hands on the side of his shield in time to the beat.

Looking around at the mess he thinks,

"hmmm, kids must have a party whilst I was away, I'll have to speak to them about tyding up afterwards"

Hrun claps his hands and a number of maidens run out to him.

"there is a battle looming for which I must prepare. A great Evil is approaching Legion World which will take great skill to defeat. Come help me bath and arm myself"

The maidens busied themselves stripping the tarnished and bloody armour from Hruns Body. soon he is stood in a bath with water pouring over his well muscled torso. As Hrun recovered the Hall started to rebuild itself even more grandly that before.

"AHem!" said Harbinger who was still waiting for Hrun. "what have you got to say for yourself mr oh so dumb cattorturer, Well?" and Harbingers foot started tapping ever so slightly. "do you think you are being clever? do you?" and the arms folded.

"My lady forgive me i did not see you there" said Hrun from his bath. He stood to step out and Harbinger could see the many battle scars on his fine handsome, and very naked body.

"my" she thought, "I sure his watering hose was not as big as THAT last time" Despite her anger Harbinger felt, well felt anyway.

"You must forgive me my lady, since my last hunting expedition I have received notice of a great danger approaching Legion World. I go now to prepare for it. My slaves will see to your needs"

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

A figure approaches the Hall. As he climbs the stairs he notices the carvings of Dragons and Horses still in there familiar places. A small secret smile passes across his lips, it is good to be home.

He reaches the top of the stairs and stops for a moment to look at the large solid oaken double doors. The carvings as fresh as if they had been made yesterday, it was good the magic was still protecting his Halls. Hrun looked at the battle scenes and stories from his peoples past. Then he moved forward, grasping the doors in his huge hands he swings them open.

Inside the Hall a female servant is making up the fire. She turns at the sounds of the door opening and through a haze caused by the lamps sees a tall noble figure walking through. After a few seconds she recognizes Hrun and runs to him.

"Lord, you are safe" she says kneeling.

"Arise Freya, Hrothgars daughter, Your Lord is happy to see you again" Replied Hrun.

"Now, if you please, tell my household i have returned, I need to bath and rest, then we feast. We feast such as has not been seen since the days of my ancestors"

Happy and smiling Freya rose and ran to the kitchens to start the preparations.

Hrun strides to his throne and sits down. A worried frown crosses his face, "now how do I do this"?

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<A letter arives at Hrun's door. It reads:>

Noble barbarian,

Welcome back to Legion World. Bards and wenches are being sent to your hall to celebrate your return. I'll have my officers join your own for a celebration, while my own entourage prepares to dine in your hall.

I look forward to hearing your tales of conquest.

-Cobaltus

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Hrun returns to his halls after many days of battle.

Slowly stripping off his armour Hrun moves over to the bath room.

His tall well muscled body ripples as he moves into the bath. Clapping his hands 6 maidens appear and slowly start to wash his body, taking time and care to soap his arms and chest and...

Hrun smiles and leans over to take some fruit from a bowl on a gold table next to the bath.

"Scribe" he calls, "Quick I must set forth a letter to the noble Cobaltus"

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Miss RC
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
(Her keen audio sensors detect Hrun's return to his Halls. Trains her keen optic sensors on the Halls, penetrating its walls to see the disrobed Hrun.)

Mmmm. That's one delicious piece of organic man-candy. *tee hee*

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Hrun's Battle senses are aroused. Tensing he stands up and, still naked from the bath, slowly runs his hand along the haft of his axe.

Gripping it tightly he waits

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.