Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Super Lad Kid:
Of the Top 40 who do you think is the biggest posting whore?

In this thread, you mean?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
Hey, how come Grey, Miner and others get noted to be advisors/mods & I don't?! (and I am - check DGCR & the PCM)

ditto for me (The Legion)

SorM, I think we should go on strike.

I think if you give yourself a personalized title (which you've done, SoM) -- that title will override whatever default title you have. So the "Advisor" title will never show up so long as you have that current one.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
quote:
quote:
Hey, how come Grey, Miner and others get noted to be advisors/mods & I don't?! (and I am - check DGCR & the PCM)

I think if you give yourself a personalized title (which you've done, SoM) -- that title will override whatever default title you have. So the "Advisor" title will never show up so long as you have that current one.
Directory, page 2, sorted by posts (which is what Port must have looked @ to get these totals): http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=directory;d=browse;p=2;sorder=2

quote:
quote:

Yeah Quiz - we're overworked & underappriciated, ain't we [Smile]

[ November 27, 2003, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I thought people might enjoy an update of the Top 40 list, which Portfolio Boy painstakingly assembled on a regular basis back in LW's early days.

I've kept PB's basic format, although I've simplified it by listing only the following information: current position, last position (above), poster's name, and total number of posts.

TIME TRAPPER (10,000 posts)

1. (23) Quislet, Esq.—24,292
2. (14) Cobalt Kid—21,756
3. (2) MLLASH—18,996
4. (1) Lightning Lad—17,886
5. (11) Eryk Davis Ester—16,255
6. (--) Kent Shakespeare—15,992
7. (8) Fat Cramer—11,392
8. (12) Outdoor Miner—11,208
9. (3) Vee—11,115
10. (--) LardLad—11,008
11. (19) Pov—10,954
12. (17) He Who Wanders—10,116
13. (10) Stu—10,000

WANDERER (5000 posts)

14. (--) Rockhopper Lad—8960
15. (29) Sketch Lad—8804
16. (7) Drake B3004—8337
17. (--) MysticLuna—8182
18. (15) Nightcrawler—8008
19. (25) Reboot—7856
20. (4) Semi Transparent Fellow—7803
21. (5) Kid Prime—6345
22. (--) Loser Lad—5793
23. (20) Abin Quank—5752
24. (22) Spellbinder—5320

LEGIONNAIRE! (2958 posts)

25. (--) dedman—4870
26. (--) Tamper Lad—4846
27. (--) Ultra Jorge—4786
28. (--) Faraway Lad—4776
29. (--) Caliente—4692
30. (--) Invisible Brainiac—4634
31. (--) Future—3837
32. (--) cleome—3650
33. (32) Blockade Boy—3568
34. (16) the boy with UltraPowers—3526
35. (--) Yk—3494
36. (6) icefire—3458
37. (27) Arachne—3414
38. (--) Lad Boy—3390
39. (--) ferroboy—3355
40. (--) rickshaw1—3346

[ September 12, 2009, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: He Who Wanders ]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Amazing how some posters were so prevalent once they are still on that list:

Loser Lad only posted regularly for a like a year, most of which in one summer. If he comes back, he'd quickly rack up the posts.

Likewise, ferroboy really only posted in Sept 2004-Jan 2005, at least that's when he did it regularly, and he's still in the top 40 almost half a decade later.

The high post count posters, I notice, generally post in all forums, or close to it.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Awww... Yk got my lucky number: 35.

[snif!]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It's also interesting to see how many people on the list weren't even in the last top 40, including many--me, for example--hadn't even joined LW yet. Of course, even after four years, I still feel a little newbieish at times.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Amazing how some posters were so prevalent once they are still on that list:

Loser Lad only posted regularly for a like a year, most of which in one summer. If he comes back, he'd quickly rack up the posts.

Likewise, ferroboy really only posted in Sept 2004-Jan 2005, at least that's when he did it regularly, and he's still in the top 40 almost half a decade later.

The high post count posters, I notice, generally post in all forums, or close to it.

Loser still hasn't left the top 40 has he? When was the last time he was one, 3 years ago?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
HWW,

I was number 23 on Portfolio Boy's count.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I have a lot of posting to do...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
I have a lot of posting to do...

Especially if you want to top my post count. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
WHy yes...yes I do.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
It's also interesting to see how many people on the list weren't even in the last top 40, including many--me, for example--hadn't even joined LW yet. Of course, even after four years, I still feel a little newbieish at times.

heh. I felt like a newbie for a long long time myself. Not sure exactly when that stopped. Sometime between Boston and one of the San Diegos, I guess.

now it makes me feel like a vet to see so many names on the list who haven't been on in a long time, who seemed like they were going to be permanent. Any even Ibby, who started at more or less the same time that I did, who seems like a rare visitor anymore.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll admit, it's not often, but looking at the earlier posts on this thread and realizing it was nearly two years before I had joined--well, wow! [Eek!]

Still, a more welcoming group is nowhere to be found! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I've only been back to posting regularly for about 3 and a half years. Prior to that, I only had around 300 posts. And now I'm in the top 10 with over 11,000? Whoa!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.