Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread!
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

Speaking of which, did you guys know that FAT CRAMER volunteers 20 hours a week to teach illiterate adults how to read?

How do you think I got my vocabulary? [Big Grin]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I spend 50 hours a week teaching illiterate adults how to read -- right here on Legion World! [Big Grin] [Wink] [Smile]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Not that I'm giving free campaign advice or anything, but Stu is my frend and I speak to him AS a friend....

Stuey, your campaign strategy of insulting the voters seems sort of risky to me.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Stu
Time Trapper

Don't worry -- those "illiterate adults" I was referring to are all alternate IDs of mine.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

When the world tells you this: [LesterSpiffany]

Fat Cramer is there for you.

VOTE CRAMER! She doesn't think you are stupid!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I certainly don't think anyone is stupid. Every sentient on Legion World is a worthy and valuable being, and each is brilliant in his or her own way. Even KOKO.

Lash, I am concerned about these nasty rumours circulating about my past. I have booked SHAKES for a press conference on Friday to address them. If you can be there, so much the better. If not, just whip up one of your amazing press releases. It will be best to just come clean and let the voters decide for themselves.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Don't let the mudslinging bother you, Cramey! I've lived through several of these elections now and I can tell you it's likely to get worse. At least the LMB Enquirer isn't involved yet though I am sure once the final candidates are named, that rag will be all over us like Oprah Winfrey on a baked ham.

The best thing you can do is just continue to be you. I'll take care of the dirty work, don't worry.

And I think a press conference is a GREAT idea! Meet these accusations head-on with the wit, charm and kindness that you wield so effortlessly!

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Hey guys, just thought I'd put this photo of myself up on the community bulletin board:

-

And, in print written by tiny puppy paws, at the bottom of the photo:

Won't someone please give me a loving home? By voting for me, you'll be helping my dream come true!

[ November 25, 2003, 05:21 AM: Message edited by: STU ]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Everyone knows dogs can't type, Stu... and as for your claims to be a puppy, well... you look like you're getting on in dog years to me, old chap!

[ November 25, 2003, 05:30 AM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

[sound of puppy snuffling in disappointment]

[ November 25, 2003, 05:35 AM: Message edited by: STU ]

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
That's not "dissapointment" he's snuffling...

The neighbor's dog has been in the yard again! [Eek!] [lol]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Gee, I don't know - that's an awfully cute puppy... you just want to cuddle him and feed him steak sandwiches...
From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Upon doing some research, I discovered that the dog pictured above was placed behind bars for biting babies!

--------------------

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
Hey guys, just thought I'd put this photo of myself up on the community bulletin board:

-

And, in print written by tiny puppy paws, at the bottom of the photo:

Won't someone please give me a loving home? By voting for me, you'll be helping my dream come true!

And I suppose that once I am Officially elected Legion World Janitor, I become responsible for STU?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, someone has to. [Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.