Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » matlock's attic (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: matlock's attic
Roxy
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roxy           Edit/Delete Post     
(Walks into the place, see's the pile of dust)

Thanks for killing that. It's the last time I use that cook book.

[ October 30, 2004, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Rapture ]

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, so this is all your fault? Sheesh! That darn thing caused me to temporarily lose my arm!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Stop whining. It's dust isn't it? And I told you I could soder that back on.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'm not as resilient as Ferro Lad. And I don't have an active power like yours!

Anyway, there's nothing else creeping around here that Rapture left behind, is there?

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope.

(walks out and turns off the lights)

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roxy
Misfit

You make one slime monster and they jump all over your back. Becareful or next time I might make you a slime monster and if you don't believe me, then just look at the serious face on my avatar.
<---

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Oh, I hear she practices that magic stuff, plus the fact that she's a powerful telekinetic and telepath that could destroy your mind, makes her really scary.

--------------------

Roxy
Misfit

I don't think I'd go that far, just the normal torture stuff.
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Torture, eh? I like kinky girls. [Wink]

--------------------
Dan

Tempest
Enchantress

That's gross.

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

_You're_ making judgments? LOL!

--------------------
Dan

Tempest
Enchantress

I'm a libra, it's my job to judge.

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

So am I. That's why I laugh at your judgments!

--------------------
Dan

Tempest
Enchantress

That's it! I'm judging you!

(squints eyes in judgement)

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Ha ha ha! That's me LAUGHING at that judgment!

(ducks out before she lasers off another important body part)

--------------------
Dan

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.