Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The TOP 5 Posters Club! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The TOP 5 Posters Club!
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 2 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Drake, that stinging sensation you feel is me nipping at your heels!

So that's why I can't sleep! Damn heel-nipper!!

[ July 16, 2003, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: DrakeB3003 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Second-tier is not too shabby. I mean, I sleep 8 hours a night....

I used to have dreadful insomnia. Guess I'm still catching up on all those years of "white nights".

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
A total of 8 of us are currently in the triple digits:

Lightning Lad - 316
DrakeB3003 - 226
MLLASH - 219
EDE - 218
Kid Prime - 217
Nightcrawler - 140
Fat Cramer - 130
the boy with UltraPowers - 113

Ooops! I obviously missed Gary when I stated that Fat Cramer was sixth. But, nontheless, there's quite the gap between the top five and the next group (and quite the gap between Scott and the rest of the top five, I might add...)
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I tend to suspect that I'll never be in the top five posters. There just isn't usually enough that I want to say [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
I tend to suspect that I'll never be in the top five posters. There just isn't usually enough that I want to say [Smile]

That's just the reserve that comes with good breeding, Princess. We plebes tend to babble on at length with all sorts of inanities.

Besides, you're in a much more exclusive - and immutable - club - the first five members!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Besides, you're in a much more exclusive - and immutable - club - the first five members!

If I'd been a little faster at registering my brother's ID, I could have held two spots [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:

Some of us are in both... [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Some of us are in both... [Wink]

Number four, huh? Now, I forget, does that make you Triplicate Girl or Phantom Girl? [Wink]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

[Triplicate Girl]
Spellbinder
Founder

First Lardy, now Luornu... by the time you're done, you're gonna be a Legion all by yourself [Wink]

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
What do you get for being #7, damnit!?!?

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
What do you get for being #7, damnit!?!?

Stop by my room later, and we'll discuss it [Wink]

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

*Doink!*

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
It seems to me that EDE should have been member #13!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Well, I suppose you guys could swap...

--------------------

This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.