Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 39)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Tough choice. William Shakespeare. His body of work still defines much English-language literature and theatre almost 400 years after its creation.

APBM:

Gauss or Einstein?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Einstein... because I know who that is. >< Yeah, I know. Shh.

Adonde padre bueno mi:
What's your favorite kind of weather and why?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Sunny and mild because I can leave the dogs outside when I go to work and don't have to worry about them peeing in the house.

Astonishingly pretty bride's maid,

In a movie about your life, showcasing your amazing talent, what is your talent and (after the obligatory ill-advised first marriage and stint in rehab) will there be a happy ending, and why?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
Funny you should ask, Semi, since there actually WAS an ill-advised first marriage AND stint in rehab. My talent is marksmanship, and the ending is "Rocky" happy. I don't win the shooting tournament, but I have a great wife who loves me and the cutest baby girl in the whole world.

Another Person Below Me,

If there is ONE mistake in your life that you could change, what would it be?

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Believing that stuck-up soprano who told me that it would be a "waste of money" for me to take voice lessons.

Advanced Placement Biology Major:
Which 1960s-era sitcom do you wish your life could resemble?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
The Donna Reed Show.

Artfully Presented Bathroom Manequin,

The same question, and why?

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The Flying Nun. Because it would be cool to fly and Carlos was pretty sexy.

APBM,

You have a one month's all expenses paid vacation to anywhere in the world. Where would you go and why?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Machu Pichu. A fine example of the ancient world, brimming with history and begging to be studied like a hot guy on a Saturday night.

Anyone Posting Beneath Me,

What's your first memory?

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
The northern California earthquake of '89 (I was born in '86). It was a big one. I'd just woken up from a nap and I remember my mom telling Kristin, this student who was living with us and semi-nannying me, that I was grumpy. We went upstairs to go get a snack and then the world started shaking. I remember being pulled into a doorway with Kristin and my mum and being incredibly frightened. My mum went off to... I dunn, save the China or something, and I started to cry. A lot. That's all I remember. I'm not sure I remember it totally right but... hey, I wasn't even three yet!!

Annoying Peoples Bow-to Me,
Why did you join (or help found if you're a founder) Legion World?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Because I love the first 51 issues of L.E.G.I.O.N., and they led me to discovering back issues of LSH, which eventually led me to getting into the WaK LSH just a few months after I returned to comics last year.

Apple Peach Blueberry Melon,
Do you prefer rock music or pop music and why?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
depends on my mood; but I generally prefer jazz to both, at the moment. I grew up with rock, but with few exceptions, it's rare that I hear anything that wows me in rock anymore. Lately I've been listening to reggae or Radio Margaritaville or Japanese pop on iTunes. I've taken to driving with the radio off lately, but when it's on, it's usually either a hip-hop or eclectic station on.

Another Prussian Bronze Medal,

what was the most amazing year of your life, and why?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
The day Nightcrawler recruited me for Legion World duty - you guys rock! [Smile]

Antenna Polar Blockade Mer:

Favourite season of the year?

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Autumn. People seem less hurried. The weather's good, there are no frenzied holiday festivities. My birthday's in autumn.

Alabamian Power Boat Master:

Batman: Year 100, "must have" or "buyer's remorse"?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

If the covers are any indication of what's to come, I've not seen such awful art since Howard Chaykin's unfortunate revival of the Challengers of the Unknown. Skip it.

Atavistic Prehistoric Ballistics Manufacturer,

Who is more smarmy (or otherwise annoying) - Robin Williams or Jim Carey?

[ February 21, 2006, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Jm Carey.

Arachne's Posting Buddy MLLash:

which is the most 'real': Reality TV, the tooth farie, an honest politician or UFOs?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.