Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread! (Page 39)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats DB! That's awesome!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
congrats bri! so what's your senior prank!?! brown playdoh in the swimming pool? bras up the flag pole? anything involving a goat?

the joke was on us.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Well done DB. You'll have to post your Graduation Photos for us to see.

Now go away and PAAAAARTTEEEE!!

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
party i did!!!! photos to come. but alas, my boss has been working me to the bone (and not in the fun after hours way...ew my boss is so ....not hot ew [bad visuals]sometimes its bad to have a dirty mind)since school ended. oh well i leave june 1st...hopefully for a beautiful vacation.

this seems like the "done with school forever phase of my life."

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

here's a belated graduation pic!
 -
..so glad to be finally done.

p.s. i look really nerdy.

[ May 23, 2006, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Disaster Boy ]

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey you got lei-d!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! <GIGGLE>

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

yes i suppose i did.

everday girl, did you bring me a weapon for a graduation present?

pretty please

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Hee, you look ready to bolt! So cute. [Wink]

[Hug] Congratulations again!! [Big Grin]

*is very jealous*

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats B!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Hee, you look ready to bolt! So cute. [Wink]

[Hug] Congratulations again!! [Big Grin]

*is very jealous*

well.. i would have bolted except they have a fake diploma in there. they mail the real one later.

also its hard to walk in weird robes with reallly long sleaves when you have a funny hat on with a tassle slapping you in the eye.

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Disaster Boy:
yes i suppose i did.

everday girl, did you bring me a weapon for a graduation present?

pretty please

Ohmygod!

Like sorry, Dis-Boy but Gram put some new locks on all of my gun cabinets. That stinky Mr Tamper-Face complained to her after the last time I shot up the back room of the EGSC.

But you can like have this Wham-o Wrist Rocket that Gramps gave me when I graduated from Kindergarden. <Giggle>

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

oooo my favorite kind of bling!
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

well Legion worlders. its about that time, i leave for my travel fellowship tomorrow morning. I'll be in latin america for the next few months and have only intermitant internet access. i will probably be chekcing email more than legionworld.net. i'm excited and a bit anxious as departure approaches. Its along time to travel by one self. I'll be back about the end of august or the begining of september.

I will take tons of pictures. and if there is any "disaster" in any of the countries i'm visiting...i didn't do it.

fare well,
brian

[Storm Boy]

[Stormboy II]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Brian, have a blast! That sounds like such a fun trip, full of adventure that will be very rewarding. Enjoy it to the fullest.

And know that we'll be here missing you, waiting for you to rejoin us when you can! So have a great time and come home soon to tell us about it [Smile]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.