Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 39)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
It better not even touch my hair. Hey, did I tell you what I did in my Theatre Class.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
No, not that I know of.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, there was this really cute guy named Mike. I mean this guy was absolutely gorgeous. He was like the male God of Beauty. And he had an ass that wouldn't quit.

[ August 29, 2004, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: KinetixgreenZoe ]

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Is this a serial? Will we have to wait for the "Next Exciting Episode" to find out what happens?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Same KGZ time, same KGZ channel!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

No.

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Tease [Razz]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

I really find this guy attractive, but I'm very shy around new people. So, I don't talk to him. Then Cindy and this strange girl, whom I just met, tell me that he's out of my league. I blushed, no one ever told me that I'm pretty and meant it sincerely.

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

That's nice. Why not talk to the guy though? What's the worst that could happen?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

Then Cindy, says (and I quote)"Your 5'10", you weigh 120 lbs., a 36 C (she pokes my boobs, she always does that), Your face outstanding in the good looks department, you just need to be more assertive." I tought about what she said, after I cried (she's never said anything so nice to me before). I went home and decided to be assertive.

[ August 29, 2004, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: KinetixgreenZoe ]

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Last post before I go to bed.

Look, most guys like it when a girl comes up and talks to them. It doesn't have to be any more than a "hi, my name is". If he's interested, he'll take over from there. If not, then hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained. If you're in the same class, chances are you'll have to interact at some point. In an acting class the interaction is likely to be frequent and intimite. Why not try to get it off on the right foot. If nothing else you might end up with a new friend out of the deal.

Okay, that's enough seriousness out of me for the night.

Goodnight all!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

Goodnight and no, I couldn't do that,I'm fragile.

So I got my little white lace short skirt dress. Total clevage and legs. Accompanied by my white lace stilletoes. This isn't my style, but it worked. His jaw dropped. I know this is silly, but I have never been able to interact well until a few years ago and I never consider dating because I was too busy, with school and my work. And now I have my very first boyfriend. I'm so excited, my friends say I'll lose my virginity in a month, I told them to screw themselves. And you wouldn't believe the reaction of the other men whe I dress...skanky. I'm so jazzed.

[ August 29, 2004, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: KinetixgreenZoe ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Anyways, let's forget about the gossip and get back to the kick ass bash.

Where's the punch?

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Well congrats anyway Zoe. I hope you and Mike wil be happy. Just don't let him pressure you into doing anything you're not ready for. There is a time and a place for everything, and there's nothing worth having that isn't worth waiting for until the time is right.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Terry, that's great! You should be proud of yourself. I hope things work out too, and even if they don't, you've still proven to yourself that you can get assertive when you need to be!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.