Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 38)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
You realize Kent, that you've now entered the ranks of LW'ers with drinks named after them.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
My goodness, I am feeling so frightfully parched today. What manner of libations does this drinking parlour serve? Perhaps something favoured by Queen Victoria?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
STUey!!! Do you think you could put "The Bard's Revenge" in your archive of SHAKES' drinks? Something Victorian -I'd think a sweet sherry like a Harvey's Bristol Cream.
Stu
Time Trapper

Harvey's Bristol Cream? Dear me, that sounds fearfully brazen.

Perhaps some bitters steeped in tonic water?

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

No, you're getting sherry. You asked for something Victorian. Just try it. I swear you're getting just as finnicky as Duncan.
Stu
Time Trapper

Perhaps so.

Won't somebody please groom my beautiful, flowing locks?

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd be delighted to, STU, if you don't mind a newbie doing so. Hair feels so interesting. I'm sure you mammals take it for granted, but then I suppose I do the same with feathers. [Smile]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

STU, thanks for adding "The Bard's Revenge" to page 3 of STU's Surreal Estate.
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Mr. Semi! Since we're talking about Drinks named after LWers, I just remembered, Mr. Vee named a drink after me! May I have an Everyday Girl, Please?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

I don't remember that. How does one make an Everyday Girl?
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, first you get her phone number....

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Probability Pete
Probably

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Probability Pete   Email Probability Pete         Edit/Delete Post     
...and then you lose it.
From: NJ | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Then you desperately try to retrace your steps in order to find it.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, you guys are so silly. [LOL]

An Everyday Girl is a Chocolate Egg Cream with Whipped Cream and a Cherry. Oops, better make that a small one; a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips and all that junk. [tease]

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

It sounds gross, Everyday Girl, but I'll make one for you. You sure you wouldn't prefer a Diet Rite soda. By the way, are you going to try out for the ladies' synchro swim team? They're practising in the pool right now.

-

[ October 28, 2005, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.