Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 38)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bouncing Boy] Congratulations, Kent! [Impulse - Kent Shakespeare]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
YAY

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, congrats Kent! That's awesome!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
thanks! I was briefly in the top 5 last fall, before my sabbatical, when I briefly pulled ahead of EDE. but now I'm back to stay! until Lardy catches up, at least. Or Scott returns to active posting. Or, or, or...
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Being at the top can be stressful. [Wink]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Being fifth is stressful! There's always people sneaking up behind you!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
At least in fourth you can see 'em coming! [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I promise the day one of you passes me for second, you'll be freaking exhausted from doing it. [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Scoff while you can, Cobie. I retire at least two decades before you do!

Eat it, Grandkids! [tease]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
June 1, 2010

The big news of May 2010 was, of course, the return of Paul Levitz to the Legion and the launch of a new series written by him. As one might expect, the board is buzzing with activity. While only one Top 40 poster batted more than 1000 this time (Kent), seven others posted more than 500 times, and five others posted more than 100. That’s a total of 13 posters with more than 100 posts, down one from last month.

Movin’ on up: The aforementioned Kent shortens his name but climbs a notch to No. 5, creating the first Top Five ever without LW co-founder Lightning Lad. After being bumped from the Top Ten last month, Outdoor Miner returns with a vengeance at No. 9, posting 847 times more than he did last month! Meanwhile, cleome enters the Top 20 at No. 19, while Fanfic Lass (No. 26) advances a notch and Mattropolis (No. 33) advances two.

Some long absent friends popped in for a brief appearance last month, leaving only five Top 40 posters with zero posts, down a whopping nine from last month.

1. Quislet, Esq.—28,180 (+716)*
2. Cobalt Kid—25,156 (+590)*
3. MLLASH—21,924 (+594)*
4. Eryk Davis Ester—19,824 (+772)*
5 (6). Kent [formerly Kent Shakespeare]—18,762 (+1148)**
6 (5). Lightning Lad—17,886 (+0)
7. Officer Taylor—15,196 (+413)*
8. He Who Wanders—12,542 (+326)*
9 (11). Outdoor Miner—12,178 (+848)*
10 (9). Fat Cramer—12,068 (+58)

11 (10). Pov—11,414 (+58)
12. Vee—11,244 (+21)
13. Rockhopper Lad—10,892 (+338)*
14. Stu—10,000 (+0)
15. Sketch Lad—9712 (+52)
16. Drake B3004—8463 (+11)
17. Mystic Luna—8377 (+3)
18. Nightcrawler—8316 (+82)
19 (21). cleome—8020 (+520)*
20 (19). Reboot—7976 (+2)

21 (20). Semi Transparent Fellow—7805 (+1)
22. dedman—6880 (+5)
23. Kid Prime—6345 (+0)
24. Loser Lad—6153 (+1)
25. Abin Quank—6144 (+84)
26 (27). Fanfic Lass—5529 (+317)*
27 (26). Spellbinder—5325 (+0)
28. Tamper Lad—4895 (+21)
29. Ultra Jorge—4824 (+4)
30. Faraway Lad—4791 (+5)

31. Caliente—4724 (+18)
32. Invisible Brainiac—4652 (+6)
33 (35). Mattropolis—4532 (+662)*
34 (33). Dev Em—4324 (+338)*
35 (34). rickshaw1—3938 (+33)
36. Blockade Boy—3849 (+1)
37. Future—3837 (+0)
38. Arachne—3592 (+10)
39. Lad Boy—3538 (+8)
40. the boy with UltraPowers—3528 (+2)

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, alright Kent!

BTW, HWW, you might know this already but STU has retired that username permanently. He will not post a 10,001st post.

He's using his most well known alt ID though and had a few posts in May. (I won't reveal of course).

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I kinda like having Stu permanently at 10,000. It means that as one becomes a Time Trapper (as I most recently did), one automatically moves up one place. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Yes, I know that Stu's been around under a different name. He gave his former ID quite a send off by announcing his intentions to "retire" in advance and then posting a moving piece about how LW was all a figment of his lonely imagination. (For a figment, I was truly moved. [Smile] )

Wonder how long it will be before his new ID enters the Top 40 . . .

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Good job Matt.

Man, going back to work really diminished my count this month...

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
I kinda like having Stu permanently at 10,000. It means that as one becomes a Time Trapper (as I most recently did), one automatically moves up one place. [Big Grin]

Stu is our own Cerberus--the gate keeper of the Time Trappers. Only the most worthy can get past him. [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.