Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 27 Signs that LMB Members Have Lost Touch with Reality (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38   
Author Topic: 27 Signs that LMB Members Have Lost Touch with Reality
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
508. Goes to the paint-it-yourself ceramics store and makes Legion-themed butter dishes and cake plates for everyone on the LMB.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
509. Thinks it was grand of the USA to name the location of the capital after the publisher of the Legion.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
510. Thinks it impressive to scale the side of the reflecting pool at the washington monument, which is only about four feet deep. And then stands at the end and shouts... "Mera...!"

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
511. Makes crank calls to friends, telling them all about the time-shares they can win at a fabulous luxury resort on Phlon, if they'll just attend this free seminar the first Thursday in April...

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
512. Notes when we hit a number in the geometric progression beginning with 1, 2, 4, 8.

513. Thinks Lady Gaga would totally class up her image if she went by Lady Ga-GAH.

514. Includes two totally unrelated examples in a single post.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

515. Writes Paul Levitz, Keith Giffen, and Phil Jimenez a frothing email to accuse them of stealing idea for an annual that debuts Macrame Maiden and her home planet, Twineland.

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
516. While doing research, finds Question Lad similar to Yitzhak Rabin.
517. If Emily was an animal she would be a rabbit, if Sebastian was an animal he would be a puppy.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
518. Has an irrational urge to go swimming in 50 degree weather with overcast, gray, dull, lifeless skies overhead.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucifer07
Interstellar Man of Mystery.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer07   Email Lucifer07         Edit/Delete Post     
519. When people ask me how I am liking this cold weather I reply. "I hear Tharr is nice this time a year."

--------------------
I sought truth.. and found friendship and love, which even your lies can never take the memory of from me. (B5 to Time Trapper LSH 50)

From: Webers World | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

520. Makes references to Color Kid when people talk about playing the "Blues".

--------------------

Something pithy!

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

521. Wonders what would happen if certain LMBers were to date characters from classic sitcoms.

After Rickshaw/Gladys Kravitz, I think I may need to be institutionalized.

--------------------

Lucifer07
Interstellar Man of Mystery.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer07   Email Lucifer07         Edit/Delete Post     
522. Angry that I still can't see Medicus One with 5th my telescope. ( I don't think they will be taking this one back as defective.)

--------------------
I sought truth.. and found friendship and love, which even your lies can never take the memory of from me. (B5 to Time Trapper LSH 50)

From: Webers World | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
HEY!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THIS COOL THREAD!!! [Smile]

Anyways,
523. Borrows his nephew's Tai Kwan Doe outfit just so he can see if he looks like Karate Kid in the mirror.

"Oh, if only my hair weren't gray now ...."

Uhhh... I was NOT talking about myself, ok??

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

524. Denies talking to self. [Wink] [tease] [Hug]

--------------------

cleome46

525. Nude snake wrestling in Jell-O™ Pudding.

--------------------

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.