Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Next Gathering (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The Next Gathering
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm gonna try and get a sketch of someone's character on here.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
For any of you going to the comic book marketplace tomorrow, I'll be wearing my name on my shirt.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

So I didn't meet anyone from here at the Marketplace yesterday, but I still had fun, and I didn't spend as much money as I expected.

The next con in my possible future is Boston Comic Con.

[ February 20, 2011, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Sarcasm Kid ]

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Shouldn't these be in Bits? Or Visionaries?

This thread is about organizing meet-ups.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Removed. Sorry about that.

So, is anyone else gonna be at Boston in April?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
So I didn't meet anyone from here at the Marketplace yesterday,

I was there but I made sure to avoid you, since you said you're not ready to meet any LWers yet.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Damn. I should've clarified. When I said I'd be wearing my name on my shirt, that meant that I was ready to meet you guys. The shirt said "Sarcasm: One of many features", and Sarcasm was in big words.

I'm sorry Rhino, it was my fault.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone going to Wizard World Toronto?

http://www.wizardworld.com/toronto.html

I'm not sure I'm up for a con at the moment, but I'd love to meet up with some LWers for dinner or something afterward.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

No, sorry. Although I'd jump at any chance to get to a con with Francis Manapul.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
San Diego definitely won't be happening, but I'm mulling C2E2. I happen to have that week off anyway and may drive over if I get other stuff on my to-do list taken care of.

Anyone going and want to split a hotel room?

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Put in my San Diego hotel reservation request this morning. Won't know til next week where I'm actually staying. Such suspense!
From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

You guys have a booth at San Diego, right?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
So I was knocking back pints with Faraway Lad and Gigglebot Girl tonight, talking about all the great meet-ups we've had over the years--particularly San Diego 2008, which I had to leave early for--and I'm suddenly feeling quite determined that we should do another major LMB / Legion World meet-up.

Legion World's 10 year anniversary is 2013. It may seem far away but it really isn't. Perhaps we should all start considering a great meet-up for that the 10 year anniversary? I'm talking about ALL OF US. Everyone we can round up.

If the British contingent are going to be a major part of this, the middle of the whole thing may be on the East Coast USA. Something to think about.

I'm serious about trying to get everyone together because I've been reminded about how much fun it is. I'm already volunteering to drive to Memphis and pick up Lash. In an awesome-ass car, BTW. Then we're going to invade EDE's world--I'm not kidding either, Ester. We'll find you and we'll kidnap you.

Let's make this event, the 10 Year Anniversary of Legion World, what it really deserves.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Stu has talked about Disney World. We could rent a block of rooms in one of the cheaper hotels.

Maybe plan it for a week, and then people could come for however long they can stay.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
Stu has talked about Disney World. We could rent a block of rooms in one of the cheaper hotels.

Maybe plan it for a week, and then people could come for however long they can stay.

Interesting. I have a time-share down there... [Hmmm?]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.