Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm going decaf -- have to make up for it by doubling my alcohol intake.

(Divest yourself of any financial interests in the Coca-Cola company, sales are about to plummet on the east coast.)

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Probability Pete
Probably

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Probability Pete   Email Probability Pete         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm off today so I am having vodka and cherry seltzer while waiting for the plumber and contemplating my lot in life.
p
si podemos

From: NJ | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
All right, I'm pouring. It's against my better judgment to mix vodka and cherry seltzer, but at SHAKES, it's whatever the customer wants (within reason of course).
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, "at SHAKES, it's whatever the customer wants (within reason of course)" in that case I'll have a Red Ranger, Please and Thank You, Mr. Semi!

I'd ask for a Virgin Red Ranger, but it just doesn't sound right.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Everyday Girl, the relevant words here are "within reason." I 've heard you are almost 18, but you seem awfully young for your age. I don't think we should start you down the dreary path to alcoholism -- yet.
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, Mr. Semi, did you know that some reserchers think that alcoholism is hereditary?

Well, Gram & Gramps certainly aren't alcoholics, and Uncle Spacey sure wasn't, and Mr. Faraway from that alternate reality (who claims to be my real Daddy) I don't think is.

Now that Mr. Hrun (Who also claims to be my real Daddy) I'm not so sure about...

And we haven't even talked about Mr. Vee yet...

Now given all that, don't you think I need a drink?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
What goes good with school?

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Everyday, with those sort of paternity problems, you don't need a drink - you need a space lawyer.
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Arachne:
What goes good with school?

Recess?
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
i needa drink... willing to be a guinea pig, if our host is feeling creative.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Let's make you a little something with Pim's and Gin, a splash of tonic and a dash of Rose's Lime. We'll call it "The Bard's Revenge." (Hopefully STU will add this one to the drink archive.

The Bard's Revenge

1 oz gin
2 oz pims
Splash of tonic water
Rose's Lime to taste.

Serve this baby in a tall skinny glass over ice.

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll take a birthday celebratory drink!! Surprise me please, Semi...

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
OK, you're getting Bud Lite.

Surprise. [Evil]

(I kid, I kid. Your bartender will be along in a moment, I'm sure.)

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Caliente - for your birthday, something simple but celebratory. Roderer Cristal champagne. (And a tissue to wipe the bubbles from your cheeks).
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Let's make you a little something with Pim's and Gin, a splash of tonic and a dash of Rose's Lime. We'll call it "The Bard's Revenge." (Hopefully STU will add this one to the drink archive.

The Bard's Revenge

1 oz gin
2 oz pims
Splash of tonic water
Rose's Lime to taste.

Serve this baby in a tall skinny glass over ice.

sounds good.
thanks, amigo!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.