Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition (Page 36)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  56  57  58   
Author Topic: Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Reboot:

If this is you being mildly irritated, then we ought to get you really pissed off so you'll post more. [Smile]

Dave:

Something to look forward to in 2066. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
He Who .... I've said it before and I'll say it again (for all of us), BIG THANK YOU for all your trouble and effort to get us all this info.
While I'm sure this is a labour of love for you, that doesn't mean that I, personally, am not indebted to you!

If it wasn't for you I wouldn't know exactly how well I'm doing. I honestly don't keep track of where I am in relation to others on here. Everyone is my friend and I like everyone on here very much so, as a friend, I wish everyone much success on here.

Now that being said I have one last thing to add...

#27???????????????????????????????????????????????

I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! [Smile]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm so proud of you guys! [snif!]

Sorry August wasn't a big month for me. I'm actually trying to get some more artwork done.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Now I really got to post to pass someone this month...of course, when I next pass someone, I receive my Purple Robe.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Wait... there's robes involved? What level is blue flannel? Mine's getting a bit beat up.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Who needs robes with a body like mine? Why cover up a work of art, right? [Wink]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Riiiiiiiiiiiight...eh?
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev - Em:
Now I really got to post to pass someone this month...of course, when I next pass someone, I receive my Purple Robe.

I'll allow you to pass me in September, but only if you agree to buy some art first. [Evil] Freedom ain't free, or something...

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

I ain't that good...maybe I get close to you by next September...I doubt it though.
future king

quote:
Originally posted by Dev - Em:
Riiiiiiiiiiiight...eh?

Eh? What's up hoser? [tease]
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
And, lo, I overtake Tempest for 18th place!

quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
Reboot:

If this is you being mildly irritated, then we ought to get you really pissed off so you'll post more. [Smile]

[LOL]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Just watch out when the next person bumps him from the top 20.
Dev - Em
KIA

Okay...goal for the month, at least 25 posts a day. That should get me to 9850. That just leaves 150 posts to tack on during a posting blitz.

I can reach my goal by the end of Sept.

future king

Wow 25 posts a day. I think my average daily number lately is around 10 - 12.
But hey if I'm moving up the charts I must be doing something right! [Smile]

Dev - Em
KIA

I'm trying to get to 10000 this month. I figure if I can keep this pace up on average...I will make it.
  This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  56  57  58   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.