Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread! (Page 36)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread!
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, what have you got against Quislet that you won't even answer his question?
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
Miner why do Cobalt Kid and Chief Taylor hate me?

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
OM, What do you know that we don't know?

I'd list it all, but the board's having enough problems with server load time as it is.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
When do I get to sing my way?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
OM, other than 42, what is the meaning of life?

I could tell you, but that's too easy.

Instead, I've hidden it in one of my MMB posts. Happy hunting!

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
OM, Why haven't you answered my question yet?

You can't handle the truth.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:
OM, Why haven't you answered my question yet?

You can't handle the truth.
What is truth?
Is truth unchanging law?
We both have truths
Are mine the same as yours?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Outdoor Miner, if an inane questioner doesn't address the question to you personally, can another inane questioner assume it's up for grabs and answer it, possibly usurping your role as Legion World's inane question answering guru?
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
OM, are you really going to let Ram Boy steal what little thunder you have? the glory of being LW's top answerer?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Miner

When will the chicken get his Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart back ?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
Miner, is Quislet, Esq. really a Ninja?

Sure.

Send $250 and an SASE to the right place and you can be a Ninja too.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
Miner, what have you got against Quislet that you won't even answer his question?

I'd list it all, but the board's having enough problems with server load time as it is.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Sam Pureheart:
Miner why do Cobalt Kid and Chief Taylor hate me?

It's instinctive.

I mean, I hate you, and I have no idea who you are.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
OM, earlier today I jumped in my Time Bubble and went hunting for brontosaurus.

How do you recommend I cook the meat?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
What is truth?
Is truth unchanging law?
We both have truths
Are mine the same as yours?

One absolute and unchanging truth is: One question per post.

Disqualified.

--------------------

This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.