Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 36)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
All right. Time for me to retire for the night. Sleep well everyone.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! I have yet so much to learn about the wonders of Legion World!

[ October 19, 2005, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes you do, grasshopper...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sleep well, Mattropolis. It was a pleasure performing with you.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, the things you learn on this board... **Giggle**

[ October 19, 2005, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Everyday Girl ]

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Isn't it past your bedtime?
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Sure thing Faraway. Do you understand what Kid Protty is saying?

Well, the thing is, after several pints of your delightful ale and a large snifter or two finished off with a couple of fine aged ports, Kid Protty and I understood each other perfectly. In fact between us we were able to figure out the ending of the current Legion Arc, the truth behind the apprent demise of Dream Girl and just where Cramer keeps the keys to the under the counter "good" stuff in her kitchen.

Unfortunately some super villain of space seems to have Zapped me with a mind ray over the last few days as I can no longer remember any of the details.

[LOL]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Pity. Another ale?
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Nah, I'll have a Joe n' Johnnie.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Pity. Another ale?

well, as long as one's poured, I guess I might as well have it. Gracias!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
And as my liver has been particularly evil of late let me punish it some more.

Semi a lunchtime libation please.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Oh it's friday, and Faraway, you just have that certain latin flair, so how about a Margarita?
Faraway Lad

That sounds pretty good Semi.

I'll just take it over here to the corner and sit and enjoy the view over the pool.

--------------------
Faithfull

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Go enjoy some conversation with Giant Robotic Lesbian. The engravers are etching a tatoo of Esther Williams on her butt. GRL sure does love her synchro-swim.

[ October 21, 2005, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Mattropolis

I'll have a shot of something strong please.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.