Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 36)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
If you sent it already I might have deleted if I didn't know who it was from. Put LASH in the title and I'll know its from you!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I did. Anyway, it doesn't matter. I just saw your post about logging in to the photo album before uploading the pic. Once I did that, it went through. I guess I had thought that since you have to provide a password when uploading that it was enough, but not so. Anyway, thanks.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Rad!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stargazer           Edit/Delete Post     
Semi is helping me with mine..
I have tried everything. I retyper password and everything suggested.
Since I am getting some much needed help, I should be added soon.

Just a warning!

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

BIG THANKS to Semi

I am now in the album..( a true honor)

So if ya want to see an ordinary dude..thats where I will be.

Thanks Semi..
Pizzazz..thanks for helping as well.

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
You can post the picture here in this thread, Stargazer.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Not to play stupid Semi-- ok Im stupid.
How would I do that?

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Go to album, click on your picture. Copy the url in the address line of your browser. Come back to this thread, click on reply. Type your message. Click on the Image button and paste the url you copied into the dialogue box that comes up. Click ok and you're set.
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, it's that easy, eh? Well, I guess I can post my pic to the Cub thread.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Easy?? I was lost at url.

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

URL - the part where you type "http://blah.blah.net"

An example of a URL is "http://www.legionworld.net"

--------------------
Dan

Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Well here I am..Thanks again to Semi.
 -

[ October 27, 2004, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Stargazer, I took the liberty of fixing your post - but it didn't work. That's why it says I editied it. Let me try again.
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Hmm...it didn't come through for some reason, just the link. I think you need to use the full reply form. Then choose "Image" from the list below the reply form. A box will pop up and you paste the URL into that.

[ October 27, 2004, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: ferroboy ]

--------------------
Dan

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Ok, what I did was I went to the album. I clicked on Stargazer's photo. When it came up, I right clicked on it and chose Open in New Window. I then copied that URL and used it in the image dialogue box. That, as you can see above, worked.
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.