Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 35)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Life (in the form of a co-worker) has handed me a huge bag of plums, so I'm gonna' fix a plum cake... right after breakfast.

[Matter Eater Lad]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
Canadian tax-dollars hard at work.

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2010/08/23/cannabis-hemp-electric-car-kestrel-motive.html

Cheech and Chong would have a field day.
"...Who took the 'canvas' out of 'cannabis'?
All that's growin' now is greed.
We're hangin' ourselves for lack of plant.
We're hangin' ourselves for lack of weed..."

-- Eighty Mile Beach (1998), "Hempen Homespun"

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2010/08/23/cannabis-hemp-electric-car-kestrel-motive.html

Tommy Chong was born in Alberta.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Opals can contain up to 20% water.

[Tellus]

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tommy Chong was born in Alberta.
Wow, man!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

]http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2010/08/23/cannabis-hemp-electric-car-kestrel-motive.html

Can you drive it at night?
Can it ever have an auto-pilot?
If yes to both, then...

Our Kestrel maneuvers in the dark.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann Hebistand
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann Hebistand           Edit/Delete Post     
It's almost midnight.
Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

A helpful reminder: Cats own the world. Humans only rent it.

(From here)

[Streaky] [Fat Cramer] [Catspaw] [Whizzy]

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Vivian Vance. That's it. I just wanted to write her name.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
quote:

]http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2010/08/23/cannabis-hemp-electric-car-kestrel-motive.html

Can you drive it at night?
Can it ever have an auto-pilot?
If yes to both, then...

Our Kestrel maneuvers in the dark.

Arrgh! And to think I just composted all the rotten produce, instead of saving it to throw at someone!

[AHHHH!!!!]

--------------------

Ann Hebistand
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann Hebistand           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Vivian Vance. That's it. I just wanted to write her name.

MST3K reference in four...three...two...one...

MIKE NELSON IMPERSONATING JACK PERKINS, WHO IS ABOUT TO BE TORTURED BY DR. FORRESTER: "Ah, Vivian Vance...AAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!!"

Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I like the color magenta

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
awesome magenta is a very underloved color

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Our neighborhood's block party is today, and it looks like the weather will be perfect.

If I manage to not eat and drink myself into a stupor by 6 PM, I'll consider the day to have been a huge success.

--------------------

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I found Cherry Ginger Brew at the bulk food store. Tasty. [Smile] Now I'm wondering what the Spiced Apple Ginger Brew is like.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.