Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 35)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't buy into the notion of "superior".

APBM,

What historic figure would you have like to have met and why?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Woodrow Wilson
It would be fascinating to talk to an American president who, elected by a small pluarlity (Taft and T. Roosevelt had split the Republican vote.) was faced with a tremendous foreign threat, corruption in an expansive economy, worker-rights, and campaign finance reform, and who was smart.

APBM:
You have 15 minutes to talk to President Bush in private. What do you talk about?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Leave Mr. John Howard (Australian premier) alone and stop trying to influence him to contribute to your (Bush's) numerous political vendettas!

Amorous Person Bonking Many:

I think it's important that all Legion Worlders agree with and respect each other - do you agree?

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Not totally. I agree that all Legion Worlders should respect each other, but we don't all have to agree, especially about everything. For example, I really don't like the 5-year era, but I know other Legion Worlders do. While we don't agree, we can still be respect each other and each other's opinions.

APBM,

From the Chronicles of Narnia:

Peter, Susan, Edmund, or Lucy? and why.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Lucy. I was the youngest and most trusting in my family also.

Alligator purse, boots matching,

What is your all-time favourite Christmas movie?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Miracle on 34th Street - the original starring Maureen O'Hara and Natalie Wood!

Arm Positioned By Me:

Favourite Legion artist - past or present?

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Dave Cockrum.

APBM:

If you could take a trip anywhere on Earth, where would it be?

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
The Savage Land! Just kidding. I'd want to go to... India, I think. All that religion, history and jungle-ish stuff to explore. The people are fascinating, as is the caste system and the languages and the economy... I'm just totally into places that're full of history and really different than the U.S.

And People Blame Metropolis:
What's your favorite time of day?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

After work - preferably

Americans Preserve Buffalo Meat:

Legion World poster you most admire?

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That's tough. I admire Lightning Lad and Nightcrawler for keeping this site running. I admire Cobie for making sense out of LMB history. I admire Lad Boy because he's funny and so cute...I could go on and on.

Almost Perfect Beagle Muzzle:

Who on Legion World (whom you have not yet met) would you like to meet in person?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... I've met the Boston 13 (or was it 14?) so Gary, Scott & Caroline, EDE, Lash, Harbinger, Numf & Sonnie, Teeds, RHL, Dean, MEL, LAM, Lad Boy, Lil Rhino, Icefire, Semi, oh heck the list is as long as the membership roster...

Maybe next year in San Diego?

APBM,

Have you met STU in person?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Yes, and on three separate occassions.

APBM,

if you had to be, would you rather be blind or deaf?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes.

APBM, would you...

but seriously, I guess I'd choose 'deaf.' I'm a very visual person; I can't imagine not seeing. I love to draw, to read and to travel. all three would be impaired severely by blindness.

While I love music, being deaf also means I'd never have to hear Celene Dion again! Something to look forward to. [Wink]

Adam Pascal's Broadway Manager,

What was the gift you've given that you're most proud of?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Well I can't say that any particular gift stands out as being one that I was most proud to give.

However, for years my Dad has been saying "I don't want anything. Don't get me anything." About 5 years ago, I really couldn't find anything for him and so I didn't give him a present. After Christmas, Dad actually thanked me for getting him nothing. He later also added that my weekly visits are the gift he likes to get from me.

So since then I continue to get my dad the Christmas gift he wants, nothing.

APBM,

What fictional character would you like to be?

--------------------

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Jesus Christ or Lad Boy as represented in this icon -- both have really good hair.

Alaskan pot bellied moose:

Where will you be 12/31/2005 at midnight?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.