Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 35)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Let me tell you how I do it and if that doesn't help, then I'll walk you through it.

I'm on photobucket, you can get a free account their. You download an image from your computer and put it on their. Once I do that I copy the Img address and post that.

Also, if you have the Url (the http://...) then all you have to do it but [IMG] in the front and [/IMG] in the back, like so...

-

If you still need help, I'm here.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Opps, it tried to show a pic, like this

[IMG] URL [/IMG]

[ October 26, 2004, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Pizzazz ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Ok, I've done it. I'd rather be posting pictures of me when I was 25, but here's what 50 looks like. I took this picture this morning with my digital camera by shooting my reflection in the bathroom mirror. That's why I'm not looking at the camera.
 -

hey STF !!

great picture, you look amazing for 50 [ i would have said late 30's !! ]

i hope i look that great when i get to 50 ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, me too! Oh, wait...too late.... [Smile]

You don't look transparent at all. Very nice portrait, Semi.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Semi--you're just like I pictured you! Handsome and intellegent looking! Thanks for sharing with us [Smile]

And you do look incredible for fifty--that dieting and working out has really, really paid off!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks guys and FC.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stargazer           Edit/Delete Post     
Pizzazz-

Well photobucket is no longer taking free accounts. So..what next?

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Stargazer, why don't you upload to the album? You can use your LW id and password to log in. Just go to the top of this screen and click on Album (its on the right) Once you've uploaded there, you can link to your photo and it will show up in the thread you want to post to.

[ October 27, 2004, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Semi-

It keeps telling me it does not recognize me.
Is there something I am missing?

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
you have to sign in to the ALBUM section before uploading.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Will not upload! Could not validate Userid: Stargazer

The above is the message I keep receiving.

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

I've sent you a pm, if you don't mind.
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

On the upload page, type in your LW username and password in the boxes provided.
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Stargazer, I've been having the same problem. Nightcrawler sent me my password but it didn't help at all. Lash is supposed to be posting my pic but I don't know if he's done it yet.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Ferro, did you ever send it to my Yahoo? I can do it right now.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.