Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread! (Page 34)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OM, What is the secret of Meryl Streep's longevity?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
OM, What is the secret of Meryl Streep's longevity?

She can chalk up her career longevity to her willingness to take challenging and interesting roles, as well as an overall likability that just draws people to her.

The stuff about deaging formulas requiring the pineal glands of young male virgins between the ages of 21-25 is just rumor.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, what is the real story with the exponential rise of dead young male virgins in southern California between the ages of 21-25 since the 1980s?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
Miner, what is the real story with the exponential rise of dead young male virgins in southern California between the ages of 21-25 since the 1980s?

There are no virgins in southern California. That's an urban myth, like unicorns and Eryk Estrada.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
How do you get your answers to post so quickly? Do you have a supercomputer?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Mattropolis:
How do you get your answers to post so quickly? Do you have a supercomputer?

I'm just really, really good.

And to think all that skill is being wasted in this thread...

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Is there a high demand for your particular talents?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Is there a high demand for your particular talents?

I have regular high-paying gigs throughout the Multiverse.

Note: Never take any jobs on the Earth where you are paid only in Full House DVDs.

--------------------

Mattropolis

Do you need an assistant?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Will you go to Big Planet (Georgetown), get my comics and bring them to my office Wednesday?
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OM, What Hollywood star would you want to give a massage to?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Outdoor Miner, would I look silly if I ran outside and attempted to bottle some of this pretty fog and save it for later?
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

I wonder if you thought about going into business selling bottled fog?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Do you need an assistant?

Yes, actually. Here's a draft of the ad I'm placing:

"ASSISTANT NEEDED - Multiversal-famous troubleshooter is seeking individual to aide in various dimension-spanning activities. Responsibilities include bookkeeping, website maintenance, and shooting at things from beyond space and time. Some travel required. Must not be xenophobic. Must not have evil alternate universe counterpart. Must be Famke Janssen."

Good luck!

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
Will you go to Big Planet (Georgetown), get my comics and bring them to my office Wednesday?

Counter offer: I go to Big Planet (College Park), get my comics, and thoroughly enjoy them.

--------------------

This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.