Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 34)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Can you BELIEVE it? I'm DONE with the original Transformers! After this one, it'll be ON to the year one additions! [Big Grin]
Edited: Damn! I forgot Gears! I was so excited about being done with the originals, too. [Frown]

26. Trailbreaker

-

Function: Defensive strategist

Trailbreaker likes to be a cheerleader for the rest of the Autobot team. His jovial, good-natured spirit is a positive influence to the rest of the Autobots, to be certain. Still, Trailbreaker wonders at his use to the group. It doesn't help that he is one of the most fuel-inefficient Autobots, and in a situation where resources are, at best, scarce... well, fuel is life. Trailbreaker wonders if his fuel-guzzling body doesn't repersent more of a liability than an asset to the rest of the Autobots. Prime and the rest of the Autobots do not share this view.

Trailberaker is physically one of the stronger Autobots, and he has superior endurance, though his speed and manueverability are arguably the worst of all the Autobots. His largest asset to the Autobots is his unique ability, however; Trailbreaker can project a nearly-impenetrable force field. In combat, this makes him extremely useful in the evacuation of casualties and the protection of critical areas, as well as minimizing collateral damage done to the humans of Earth, which is always one of Optimus Prime's greatest concerns. Though the force field is impressive, it uses a high amount of energy, so Trailbreaker can only project it for a limited time. He is also highly useful in search, rescue,and reconnaissance operations, and he is one of the Autobots most loyal to Optimus Prime. His only weakness is a lack of offensive punch, which is not too shabby when one considers that his function to the team is defensive operations.

[ November 02, 2003, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: Kid Prime ]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

THERE. Now I'm done with the original Transformers.

27. Gears

-

Function: Transport and Reconnaissance

Gears enjoys complaining about things. He'll complain about someone sitting too close to him and then once they move, complain about the fact that no one is sitting by him. One would think that this would produce an averse reaction to him from the rest of the team. However, this isn't so. His "sour grapes" attitude is so predictable that it's often comical, and so he has become kind of a grumbling mascot for the rest of the team. He realizes that, oddly enough, his grumbling often can lift the spirits of his teammates, and therefore, Gears grumbles as much as possible. The fact that he would grumble as much as possible even without the positive effects it can produce is completely irrelevant.

Gears has trememdous strength and endurance, and so he is often used for transport, as he really is not much of a combatant. He also has a knack for finding things using his infrared sensors, so he is good to have around on reconnaissance missions. He's about the only Autobot who can spot Ravage, for example, if he is hiding in the shadows. Though Gears' sour personality is mainly an act, sometimes the thought of his beloved Cybertron can depress him and negatively affect his performance.

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I didn't realize that you wrote all the descriptions yourself, Jeff. You should think about publishing the collection.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Like I told Scott a long, long time ago in this thread [Smile] ... there are like 4000 Transformers websites out there already. But thanks for the compliment! Look at it like this, everyone on Legion World are the only ones privileged enough to be privy to my Transformers profiles! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Like I told Scott a long, long time ago in this thread [Smile] ... there are like 4000 Transformers websites out there already. But thanks for the compliment! Look at it like this, everyone on Legion World are the only ones privileged enough to be privy to my Transformers profiles! [Big Grin]

Has anyone ever published a complete encyclopaedia of Transformers.
Kid Prime
Founder

Marvel Comics did a long time ago. I have it on my bookshelf. And Dreamwave Comics just did a "Who's Who"ish miniseries not too long ago. I hope it comes out in TPB so I can get it.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

I hear there's a movie (live action) in development.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I was about seven or eight when the Transformers animated movie came out in the theaters. I remember Optimus Prime dying some how, and then me crying my eyes out. It was pretty tragic, I couldn't really watch Transformers after that unless Optimus Prime was in it...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looks That Kill Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looks That Kill Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Crikey Kid Prime! I take it you did some research when doing this, you haven't memorised the personality of every Transformer have you?!
From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Well, I do have a couple of research sources, but a lot of it IS from memory... I just really love the Transformers, I guess.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

I take it you don't care for Go-bots? [Big Grin]
Looks That Kill Lad
Applicant

Wel my hats off to you, that takes a whole lot of memory. Have you memorised the stats a well.

Speaking of Go-bots. I saw an advert last night for Transformer Go-bots, whats that all about?

From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Gobots... BAH!!!

Paul, they're a pretty rotten line of kiddie-style transformers. Stu put a bunch of pictures of them up around the middle of this thread. I don't have the heart to re-post them, as they were all wretched!

Even the very NAME Gobots is foul! [Mad]

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

I don't have the stats from the Tech Specs memorized. [Frown] You know, thinking about it, it might have been cool if I had incorporated them into the profiles... oh well, I've gotten so many of them done that I ought to finish like I started, I guess.

--------------------

Looks That Kill Lad
Applicant

I couldn't agree more with you about Gobots. Even the cartoon was dire.

I'm sure there must be a website with all the stat on somewhere [Smile]

I was never sure quite how they were measured. How could the speed of an Autobot car come any where near the speed of a Decepticon jet, not including Blur of course. Still it was pretty cool using your "decoder" to get the stats. Or maybe I was easily amused as a kid [Wink]

This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.