Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition (Page 33)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  56  57  58   
Author Topic: Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
My immediate goal is to bypass OM (and stay ahead of cleome) by October.

Now that I've said that, watch Miner return and blow us all out of the water. The cunning bastich!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
quote:
12. Fat Cramer—12,764 (+42)
Really glad to see this, by the way.
Yes indeed!

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
12. Fat Cramer—12,764 (+42)
Really glad to see this, by the way.
[Yes]

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Yes! I'm totally back on track on my plan to pass Cobalt Kid within six years!

Um, wasn't this your goal six years ago? [Hmmm?]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'm consistent in my goals! [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
quote:
Yes! I'm totally back on track on my plan to pass Cobalt Kid within six years!

Um, wasn't this your goal six years ago? [Hmmm?]
Yeah, at one point he was gonna get a new hat.... [Wink]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
Yes, and the great thing about Ooompa Loompas is they will accept payment only in chocolate.

fk, I believe this is the first month all year in which you haven't moved up. This is no time to rest on your laurels, man! The Top 20 and Time Trapper status await! [Smile]

[LOL]

I was actually away for 9 days last month on vacation and was having way too much fun and so therefore little time to try and post.

Oh well, that was last month........... this month I'm back, and stronger than ever! Ready to crush the competition!!! [Elysion]

[Wink]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

quote:
Originally posted by future king:
I was actually away for 9 days last month on vacation and was having way too much fun and so therefore little time to try and post.

Oh well, that was last month........... this month I'm back, and stronger than ever! Ready to crush the competition!!! [Elysion]

[Wink] [/QB]

Hey future king, ol' buddy! I'll bet you a dozen Dairy Queen chocolate-covered ice cream cones that I'll reach #40 (up 20) before you reach #20 (up 10). Whaddaya say?

PS -- Brief post-a-thons allowed, but nothing obnoxious...unless there's a big post party goin' on.
PPS -- We shan't impede the enjoyment of LMBers, including ourselves, any more than usual.
PPPS -- I've never bet more than a nickel before.
PPPPS -- What's a DQ cone cost in Ontario anyway? Never mind, I'll never need to know that.
PPPPPS -- Do you really know the future?

[ August 03, 2011, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Legion Tracker ]

--------------------

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, HWL! Now I should stop procrastinating and reach 5000 before 7th year on LW ends!

But what happened to all these formerly active posters? Hope they come back home soon.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:

Be afraid...
Be VERY afraid!

[tease]

P.S. YOU'RE ON!
P.P.S. about $1.30

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

But what happened to all these formerly active posters? Hope they come back home soon.

Back on Page 28 of this thread, Lash listed "The Zero Post Club" and what he knew of some former posters' activities. Some have migrated to Facebook, others drop back in from time to time, and some have apparently disappeared into the timestream.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Thanks HWL! I'll go check it out right now.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
ZERO POSTS CLUB: Where are they NOW? Here's what I know... if you know something, please share...

72 (70). Matthew E—2088 (+0) --no data

That's what I know. I do wonder about out old vanished friends every time I see this list updated, so I thought this might help anyone else who does. Sorry about all the "no data"s...

Matthew E seems to be updating his Legion Abstract blog fairly often, at least. Legion Abstract

--------------------

Legion Tracker
Veteran

quote:
Originally posted by future king:
quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:

Be afraid...
Be VERY afraid!

[tease]

P.S. YOU'RE ON!

Alrighty then!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
There's a party going on?!?!?!

Where???

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  56  57  58   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.