Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences (Page 33)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Sadly, I'm not going to be able to make it ...
Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh at least one very good friend of mine is going to be there so he may want to join us.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Count me in. I will be getting there Friday morning and leaving on Sunday.
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to the party rtvu2

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
UPDATED attendee list:

Me
Yellow Kid and friend
Faraway
Gigglebot
Abin
Cramer
Cobie (for the weekend)
Scott
Caroline
Gary
CJ
Mechana
Seymour
Akanipsion
Actor Lad
Rockhopper
Director Lad
Caliente + friends
Monkey Eater Lad
Outdoor Miner
L.E.G.I.O.N.- John
Michael Grabois
Superboymddjr + friends
Blue Battler (last I knew)

feel free to let me know if I've missed anyone.

The following people are not on the meet-up list-serve yet. While you are of course free to opt not to participate, we have begun to discuss dinner plans and the like:

Yellow Kid
Akanipsion
Michael Grabois
Superboymddjr + friends
Blue Battler (last I knew)

so please send me a message if you want to join the list.

Hmmm. Do I have to do anything special to read the list? I haven't been getting any emails to either of my email accounts.
From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
?
I've invited you on both. Did you even receive the invites?
With Quis, OM, Cali and a few others I've had to try multiple accounts.

I'm emailing you about an alt method that worked for CJ.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klordny
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klordny   Author's Homepage   Email Klordny         Edit/Delete Post     
I've never gotten any invites either. The only PM in my inbox is from 2006.
Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Michael, I sent you an invite via the web address on your message to me, the houston.rr address.

The invite was from a group called 2958.

you can also seek out the group on your own via groups.yahoo.com and ask for permission to join; then it just waits for me to confirm.

Once plugged in, one can add or wait for new message, or visiting the group site one can review older messages, and use the polls, calendar, photo and database functions to better share info.

I encourage all who are already on the list to make use of those features; currently only 12 have voted in the polls, only 4 on the database, 8 on photos and a handful on the calendar.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klordny
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klordny   Author's Homepage   Email Klordny         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, that was the problem. My houston.rr.com address went away 6 months ago, I thought I fixed it everywhere, but apparently I missed one. "2958" doesn't show up in searches, you have to go there manually.
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

feel free to send me an alternate email address then.
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

never mind. found one on your omnicom page.

Also-

Whoever wizardimps is, please let me know; I don't approve membership requests through the Yahoo site unless I know who is making the request.

Klordny
Applicant

That's me (with my preferred address).
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Er, color me non-internet savy, but are there emails and stuff I should be recieving? I haven't gotten any thus far. Perhaps many of you are using my old email address of:

themostlegendaryheroandLMBerofthemall@largemembers.com

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I don't see you on the list of members, but I'm sure I sent an invite.

I'll send a new invite to your hotmail account. Look for "2958."

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
themostlegendaryheroandLMBerofthemall@largemembers.com
I'm not typing all that.

Heck, I'm not even copy-and-pasting all that. [Razz]

[LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.