Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 33)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know, Opal. Can I handle dry cleaning AND security? Then again, most super-heroes have two jobs.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Lash, you mentioned something about posting my pic for me if I emailed it. Problem is, I don't know your email address and private messages ask for a URL for pictures.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
See the PM I just sent you.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
I don't know, Opal. Can I handle dry cleaning AND security? Then again, most super-heroes have two jobs.

Ferro, I am the Birth of Light, the Priestess of Avalon, the Security Office Laison, a singer, an actress, director, writer, producer, fincial backer, I bake lemon bars on the weekend for Cafe Cramer, and I even tried to run for Legionworld Leader. You can handle being in the Office (it's a bums job as it is).

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
She's right, ferroboy.

If you can drink a highball and order people around, you can handle a gig at the Security Office.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I finally have a recent picture and it's probably about time that I posted one. How do I do it? Do I upload to the Album and link to it there? Also, how large should it be?

[ October 23, 2004, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

YAY, Semi! Yes, click album, then sign into that page.

Then click upload and upload the jpg from your documents.

Then on the full reply screen, you post the picture using the THUMB option.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, I've done it. I'd rather be posting pictures of me when I was 25, but here's what 50 looks like. I took this picture this morning with my digital camera by shooting my reflection in the bathroom mirror. That's why I'm not looking at the camera.
 -

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Can I have a "Yum"!!??

Age ain't nothing but a number.

Hotness is hotness, no matter the age.

Nice, Semi. WAY overdue! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Thanks Lash
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Nice pic, Semi! You still look damn good at 50!

Anyway, how do I go about joining security? Believe me, I can drink plenty and I have no problems ordering people around. (Just ask my co-workers!)

--------------------
Dan

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

One more from my morning photo-shoot. This one was before my shower. (Too much info, I know).
 -

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I don't know. I think you're lying about your age. There's no way you look 50 Semi. You don't look a day over 40.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Thanks Loser, but actually (gulp) I recently turned 51.
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giant Robotic Lesbian           Edit/Delete Post     
I have a photo of myself, but it didn't come out well. There's a bad glare coming off my gleaming metallic mullet.

--------------------
One Legion World, under GRL.

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.