Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev) (Page 32)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev)
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Frack! <unceremoniously deposited outside>

Not even the smallest effect to slow him down! Best left to the more powerful guys like Lardy.. but god knows even even he can stop him.

<Ex passes out>

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Gods--the PAIN! Won't let the bastard have the satisfaction of me screaming...

<notices what Dev did> If you're listening with your super-hearing, Dev, get Ex to a hospital! That's your priority! I'll hold the Bee off as long as possible, then you get back...

<smiles and lunges at the Bee again>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev reads Lardy's lips through the wall.

He turns, grabs Ex and flies him to the hospital. "You need help Ex, you did a good thing today."

He flies out heading back to the security office hoping he wasn;t too late.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
*Distracted by Dev Em, is once again caught by Lardy's attack.*

You see, shooting you was the best thing I could have done for you! Look at that bravery.

*Turns around immediately and catches Lardy by the throat. This time, rather than give him pain, the Red Bee begins peeling off his armor piece by piece and melting it with his hands.*

Let this official meeting be your formal introduction to me, Lard Lad. You never knew me when I was an LMBPer so you don't quite feel the anger over my turning out to be a dirty traitor.

I love the LMBP. And I want you to succeed. But you’re so damn weak-hearted. Conflicted. Skeptical. Scared. The universe needs you to be better. And so, better is what I’ll make you. It’s only by conquering your greatest fears that you can become the very best you can be. Beginning here and now, your greatest fears are realized.

*And with that, the Red Bee destroyed the last remnant of Lardy’s armor. Now he simply smiles. And with both hands on his throat, the Red Bee inflicts pain the like Lardy has never felt before, his nervous system going into shock as he stares at the Bee’s eyes.*

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<can't help himself but scream, now>

Aaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!

<breathes heavily> Do your worst, you ****ing bastard! I ain't afraid of you! <spits right on the Bee's face>

Do your worst!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
*The Bee is genuinely caught by surprise this action and drops Lardy to the floor.*

Magnificent. Truly. [Big Grin]

*The Bee is smiling but his grin fades into a look of pure evil.*

But I do think I'm going to kill you now...

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev sees what is happening and pours on the speed. Breaking through several reinforced walls to get to them. He angles his flight to grab the Bees arms as he head butts him in the face. He then flies him with what strength he has left through the ceiling and throws the Red Bee spiraling as far as he can.

The venom he is hit with through these actions take its toll and Dev falls to the ground... "Tempest..." is all he says as he falls unconscious in a heap.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<watches Dev fly out with the Bee>

G-give 'im hell, Dev...

<passes out>

--------------------

The Red Bee
Applicant

*The Bee goes flying into the air, around a corner and out of sight.*

*At first, no one is brave enough to check but ultimately security officers coming out of hiding look to see if he still there.*

*He is not. All that is left is a going away message.*

-

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<wakes, tries to get up but his nervous system is fried so badly he can't stop shaking>

....unnnhhh.

<passes out again>

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
<Chief Lardy, Dev Em, Ex and the others, drifting in and out of consciousness, feel themselves lifted up as if in a dream and whisked away .... they feel the bees wash away as they are speed out of the Office of Security >

-

to Rockhopper's Rookery
http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=002589;p=52

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
By all that is holy...look at this destruction.

Look at this carnage.

The Red Bee must be stopped! At all costs!

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Arrow took the time when everyone was distracted to head to the top of security. Of course, she had disabled the security functions (under Chief Lardy's name) as she went along to make it look like an unknown spy was responsible. Red Arrow shifted through the files until she found it:

19910405- Lard-Bots Apocalypse Protocols

She activated the protocols diligently, with plenty boric acid at hand in case of any insect interruptions. That reminds me that I agreed to volunteer to demonstrate chemistry at that elementary school next Friday. On that thought, the last protocols were engaged and she ran stealthly back to Sir Roy's side.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<notices Red Arrow is back but thinks nothing of her dissapearance, assuming she looked for more victims>

I'm not sure there is anything further to do here. Just find the Red Bee and destroy him if we can.

But with so many heavy hitters off the board...

<Roy doesn't complete the thought>

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
"He's playing with us," Red Arrow said. "Unfortunately for him, I don't play those kind of games. We are going to defeat him, Sir Roy."

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.