Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board (Page 32)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Quis - invasion repelled! But we may need some fertility doctors. Oops! [shrug]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Gang,

Who ever would have believed that an invasion could be repelled with Jell-O, a mojito, fluctuating gravity, apples and an earring!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Grocery List:

Jell-O
Mojito Ingredients
Apples

For the next time Plan XKQ-38 needs to be implemented.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Would you people stop cluttering the Mission Monitor Board with Post-Its?!?
--Lightning Lad

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Gadget list:

New, bigger MMB to make room for more post-its!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Invasion Party at the swimming pool, 8 p.m.

Jello delivery truck expected early afternoon.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Need more Jello!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
As Exnihil has reminded me of probable forthcoming elections, a general reminder:

All political lawn signs, bumper stickers, and drive-by holo-banners from all concluded campaigns should be removed in a timely fashion from any areas to which the general public has access.

Fourteen working days after the conclusion of a campaign is the standard time allowed. Then LMB staff will remove any that still remain. All removal costs are the collective responsibility of dues-paying LMB members.

So remember, conscientious behavior mutually benefits us all.

Sincere Thanks.

-- cleome

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Note from the food hall:

Manhattan Clam Chowder available tonight as the "Blue Plate Special." Homemade. Mom's Recipe. Please don't hate.

-- cleome

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops...Jello is the "Blue Plate Special"

followed by chowder diving in the pool.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Add to shopping list:

Cool Whip

Lots and lots of Cool Whip

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Also:

Chocolate Cool Whip

...and more Mojitos!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[Incomprehensible Scribble]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Gang,

I received a note from a Ms. S. Tucker thanking me for the support and that she is now able to sell the Tucker Inn and retire in style. Does anyone know what this means?

And, oh yeah, we need more Cool Whip again.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

All,

I'm expecting a delivery soon. I've ordered custom-made purple robes. No reason.

Rocky

--------------------

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.