Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 32)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun, your experience in pillage and plunder is equally as impressive as my own (in my compacity as Triumvir). Perhaps we can share war stories?

Besides, I'm planning on throwing a bash at Vee's Villa anyway [Big Grin]

And Vee, are those the jewels from Lash's statue? I think we may need to bring those back...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun will bring much mead and many women to this "bash" you speak of. and we shall sit and toast those who did not come back, and you shall tell me of the rich places you have plundered

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Better bring lots of handsome fellow barbarians as well Hrun. Do you have a bard in your entourage to sing sagas?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
A bard would be interesting! Please do ask around for one, Hrun.

Vee, the villa looks great! You and FC certainly have been keeping it clean.

Cobalt, need any planning help? The office is rather slow lately with everyone working on the germ and thievery issues, so I have some spare time.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun has a bard and will make him sing the great love song of jorvik should you ever grace my halls with your presence fair lady.

Many warriors sing in my halls, they tell tales of the gods and of Hrun's many victories

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I will have my own troupe of bards join them, Hrun, so that new ballads can be created to memorialize the meeting of great warriors!

And Future, you are more than welcome to step in if you like! But there is no need, since I've commissioned the majority of SoM's personnal to personnally administer the party--and for double overtime out of his budget!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm glad to see the Villa has become the epicenter of the social circle here on Legion World.

And wait until you see what I've had my Varangian Spearmen working on. It's taken hours of hard practice but I think they've finally gotten the swing of things! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I'm glad the Villa is so big, Vee.

I'm thinking of having all the great heroes from my armies, and maybe even those of my fellow triumvirs EDE and Greybird, come and join us for a great feast!

We'll need to have a larger import of wenches though, both male and female.

Luckily, I'll fake SoM's signature and use his budget!

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
VERY crafty, Cobalt! Just be careful, we know our fearless leader has an obvious madness side that may come out if he catches on!

Vee, just what HAVE you been doing with those Spearman? Attending the upcoming feast will be worth the answer alone. [Wink]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm sure he has been drilling them very hard for whatever it is. I just hope that he hasnt over done it and they can still keep their end up on the night.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Is the party at the Villa tonight?

Think I'll go for a morning swim to wake up then indulge in Vee's delectable Sunday brunch. Those Spearmen have managed to put on quite a spread. Don't know where they found the time with all this drilling activity.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Is the party suitable for minors?

Because if it isn't, then I'm definitely going!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
FC, brunch is ready! The Mimosa bar is bubbling, the honeydews and canteloupes are sparkling, Stenholm the Spearman makes a heck of an omlette and this roast is perfectly turned. So when you're done with your swim let Sven the Spearman know and he'll serve your plate for you.

IB, as a quasi-permanent member of this household, you are always welcome at the functions here. Just remember ~ until you are of age, NO DRINKING!(That's like the fine print for legal purposes [Big Grin] )

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

(In other words IB, just ask me when Vee *conveinently* turns his head [Wink] )

And the party will kick off tonight and last for two whole days! The Bards will sing of it's majesty!

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

I have brought the Mead, where are the wenches. ?

Throws axe in a friendly way at Cobaltus head

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.