Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kill-this-Thread III:The Thread That Would Not Die (Page 31)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Kill-this-Thread III:The Thread That Would Not Die
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
You misunderstand me, Sunny. Is one to ignore the subject in the parentheses and respond to the other stuff that's not in parentheses in order to stay on-topic, or what ?

[scratches head]

Never mind. I'm going to drink an entire pot of coffee straight from the pot, and smoke an entire pack of Luckies. That's the breakfast that makes everything make sense. Billy Nguyen never hesitated, so why should I ?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
If there's any doubt, Cleo [Wink] , you can always respond to the previous, non-parenthetical post.

(And I thought about putting this post entirely in parenthesis, too, but realized that that would just be mean. [Wink] )

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
If it follows rationally from one of the previous 5 posts, then it is on topic whether in parentheses or not.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay. I inexplicably feel better now.

(Mmmm... Coffee...)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<not a fan of coffee>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Well, you can still have some Luckies, but they aren't quite the same with tea.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<not a fan of Luckies or cigarettes in general>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

I just like the imagery, myself. I never light the things. (Ssshhh... it's a secret.)

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<so parentheses bothered you, but not these thingies? [Smile] >

--------------------

cleome46

Nothing bothers me after an entire pot of coffee, except the desire for a second pot. [wink]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

So coffee has a beer-like effect on you? Does that mean beer has a coffee-like effect? [Confused]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
New drink at Starbucks - beer flavored coffee.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

The rule of thumb is: Coffee before sundown. Beer after sundown.

I know, I know. A person whose been out of work this long should probably reverse that and see if her fortunes reverse in the process, but...

And, Quislet, there's already coffee-flavored beer. So you might as well.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm....I've been doing it wrong then, there have been days I started drinking before noon
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

If you don't stop, then you can't start before noon.

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.