Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 31)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So if a zombie eats your brains you become a zombie, so what happens if one eats the contents of a zombie's head cavity?

Decapitates with a mighty chop and takes a taste.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[as he makes toast of zombies, Lardy muses about why he's suddenly being more forward with Cali...]

I dunno, I guess it's a combination of things...when I returned to Legion World last year, Cali was like a breath of fresh air. But she was always surrounded by friends and seemed unattainable...and she was already engaged!

Then, Dru came along out of the blue, and we fell head over heels for each other. But now she's gone, and there's a gnawing emptiness in her place.

When I see Cali smile, though, it's like a ray of sunshine in my dark, cloudy world. Then suddenly, out of the blue, she's married! It just brought everything, all those long-percolating feelings, out. I just couldn't help myself. I had to do something, so she would at least know I felt something for her...that I care.

It's probably too late, but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't at least try!

[blasts another zombie particularly ferociously]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shenu
Falsely accused

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shenu   Email shenu         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm.... i see my ploy to distract them has worked....i must send forth more minions.

*the graveyards of legionworld erupt as hundreds of thousands of undead march forth to do Shenu's bidding*

--------------------
Through the sands of time
an ancient evil unleashed
I come to end it
its path of destruction

From: undisclosed | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[plowing through more zombies, smiles as he sees Cali take a few more out]

[thinking...]Do I dare tell her everything I'm feeling?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like this massive assault by the undead isn't stopping anytime soon!

<battles>

Time to call the LMB at large. Between this, the Slim problem and the dissapearance of Vee, that's one too many bad omens for my liking.

LMBers, look to Fat Cramer for advice, but if it comes down to it, you know what needs to be done.

(Sheenu, eh? We're going to have to learn more about this...)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxx the Sorcerer
Sorcerer Supreme of Psyonia

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxx the Sorcerer           Edit/Delete Post     
Fear not, Cobie. I've called in a few reserves of my own.

< A Gate opens in a doorway to the right, and three figures step through. Although he had only met them on one occasion, Cobalt Kid vividly remembers Maxx's family: his father, Jorge; his mother, Luceal; and his lusty sister, Lizbet >

Welcome to Legion World, family. Now let's kick some undead ass!

< As one, the Psyonian sorcerers cast their spells, and begin plowing into the zombies >

From: LMBP Outpost | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
< Steps between Cobie and Lizbet, fighting against the zombies >

Just in case a zombie lays a hit on her, Cobie. I don't want you to get any tramp on you.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Ew, ew, ew! More? Really? Whyyy? At least we have some magick back-up.

<continues using the fire-based battle ax on the zombies>

Oh. My. God. Is that... I think I know that zombie. Knew. *frowns* This sucks.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxx the Sorcerer
Sorcerer Supreme of Psyonia

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxx the Sorcerer           Edit/Delete Post     
< Maxx, Jorge, Luceal and Lizbet step forward, arms extended before them. Each hold a long, wooden staff in their hands, a dazzling jewel mounted at one end of each staff. They chant in unison, the sing-song incantation drifting out around the Office of Security. Then, as one, they kneel down, striking the floor with the blunt ends of their Staffs of Power. >

< The ground beneath their feet cracks and pulls apart, as long tendrils of vegetation snake up from the ground, wrapping itself around the zombies. The undead howl in frustration as they are pulled back into the ground, soil roiling up over them and the earth welcomes them back into its embrace. Finally, the ground reforms as though it had never been broken. >

< The sorcerers lean wearily on their staffs >

I won't guarantee that this will hold them, but it might buy us a little time to find out who is animating these corpses.

From: LMBP Outpost | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<continuity note: seeing the immediate danger has passed, it's at this point that Lardy returns to the Lair and later goes to visit Frio>

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<returns, breathless>

Cali? Cobalt? Either of you still here?

I...have news...of Frio....

<gasps>

--------------------

Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Whew, I knew there was a reason I loved magic! Good going, Maxx! Kinda still smells funky, though.

<sees Lard Lad>

Oh my-- Lardy! Are you okay? *rushes over to him* What's going on? What's this about Frio?

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Cali...

<gasps>

...I'm sorry. I-I went to talk to Frio...

<gasps>

...couldn't let you be blackmailed by Lonestar...had to talk some sense into Frio...

<looks her in the eyes>

...Lonestar had no intention of helping you, Cali! He was using you. I told Frio that...and she believed me...

<averts his eyes>

...then she killed him! She killed Lonestar!

<sees her shocked expression>

But...I don't think she's really Frio...not anymore. She said...she said...

<tears appear in his eyes>

...she said Frio's dead too.......

--------------------

Caliente

What? Lonestar Ranger's dead. Frio killed him? And she-she's gone? Dead? Dead? No. No, it can't be. It can't. I would know. I would. I-I... I...

<faints>

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Cali?

<kneels beside her>

Oh god...what have I done?

<holds her up and attempts to wake her>

It-it'll be okay, Cali...I-I'll make it better...

...I'm so sorry...

--------------------

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.