Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 31)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, it's quiet enough this morning. Just a bit of breeze rippling the pool and spreading the scent of roses around.

I'll have some of that cantaloupe, then I'm going to spend a few hours here reading comics.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
FC, I'm planning the menu for our brunch this weekend. Anything special you'd like?

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
What I'd like for brunch is to lie by your pool while you send a gardener over to weed my garden and reseed my lawn. Weekends shouldn't be taken up with yard work. [Frown]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
V As promised. [Wink]

In order to protect your body and maintain order, please accept this gift of 12 of my finest Varangian guards. These 6 ft tall, blond, perfectly formed spearmen will do your every bidding.

[ July 15, 2004, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Faraway Lad ]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Thanks Dardenus, they look just ... wow! That one on the end stands at attention so rigidly!

Hmmm, I'm going to have to schedule personal inspections everyday to make sure they're always in perfect shape. Maybe personal workout sessions with each one as well! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe I'll be spending a little more time here too...

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Most noble lady, that torque looks wonderful on you.

Varalent! my friend.

Bring me Mead. Come sit next to me and tell me of your adventures with these valiant Varangians.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Welcome to my Villa, Hrun! By chance I happen to have a cask of our special golden Mead from SHAKES here, so I'll go get you some.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Mead? When did we start carrying Mead? Vee, have you been falling for the sweet-talk from the liquor distributor again?
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

SemiSweets, since I now have a guard unit of Varengian Spearman in my household I felt I should at least provide them with the appropriate libations. Since SHAKES always has exactly what the customer wants, I made sure we started stocking it. Just in time too, because Hrun seems to favor it. Besides, have you tasted the Mead I ordered? It's "strangely enticing" [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
*posts on wall by the front gate*
Help Wanted: Receptionist

Must fit in with office decor, answer phones, greet clients, and other tasks.

Position requires flexability.

Apply at Quislette's Super Law Firm of Space

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Hrun, if you're still here, you might want to apply for that receptionist job. You could do the barbarian thing on weekends.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Fair Lady, Hrun waits on no one. As you would find out if you would deign to be my guest one time. I could offer you the fairest sweetmeats and golden wines from the southern plains. I would rest your noble body on cushions and sheets of finest silk and a hand picked body of my finest warriors would protect you. Tall males would stand over you with fans and provide for your every need.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Varalent, noble brother!

More mead I find its taste strangely enticing.

(throws diamonds on table) Here take these a gift from one warrior to another.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Why thank you Hrun! And here's your mead. Let me know what you think of this one, it's supposed to be the masters special brew. My Varangian spearmen all semed to get really excited when they tasted it!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.